3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 29.06.20 12:21 am

A city with a nuclear power plant without heat

The city Balakovo, where the Volga is the largest nuclear elektrostantsia, December 16, is without heat. Just found out about this from local residents.
I tried to Google this topic - in search results only a formal denial of this news. Interesting movie, it turns out. What do you think about this?
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 29.06.20

Akruti wrote:
What do you think about this?
I think someone has again inflamed sense of justice. And as usual, no sense from it will not. You can disperse.

Z
ZONE93 29.06.20

You live in Russia so get used to it.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.06.20

Akruti
I see it in the wiki, and where there is heat generation? There is To-1000-60/1500-2 it turboagregata condensing designed to generate electricity as the primary product.
Where do you see the selection of steam at PSV. On To the turbines, as a similar product, and may have a selection of steam, but I don't see it. We need to look closely the diagram.
This plant sells heat.
PS In a prosperous, highly spiritual, and eternally rising from its knees rasseyushke, everything is fine, on TV all the blooms and smells, just like always.

D
Ded Sasay 29.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
do not drive on RUSSIA, Obama is there that che took and broke everything

g
grafonoman 29.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
Obama is a puppet of the Illuminati

D
Ded Sasay 29.06.20

grafonoman
here they are and forced, and nuclear reactor shit

g
grafonoman 29.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
and I in the stairwell at the same time

D
Ded Sasay 29.06.20

grafonoman
in the entrance I strengthen the spiritual ties

g
grafonoman 29.06.20

Grandfather Sasay
well okay then

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.06.20

Akruti
Lying, better, apologize, found, standing there, there are selections for three heater PSV 500-3-23 (whatever it actually could not be, although it may be necessary to separate CHP, boiler room, so we know):
Polermaskiner heating load block with turbine K-1000-60/1500 with the operation of the main and the peak network heater is 836 MJ/h with three-stage heating system water from 70 C to 150 C.
The primary network heater B-1 is powered by steam from the selection of the fourth turbine at an absolute pressure of 0.8 kgf/cm2, and the heater B-2 – from the fifth selection of the turbine at an absolute pressure of 3 kgf/cm2. To heat water to 125 C the heater switches on network B-3.
The principle of operation of the heaters based on the heat transfer in the result of the wash heating steam tubes inside of which flows the water network. The heater consists of a welded body and two water chambers – upper and lower. For the water jet heaters are made double, in which the water makes one move through the pipes down and one up.
Mains water is supplied to the heaters network pumps SE-1250-140 capacity 1250 m3/h at a pressure of 14 kgf/cm2. The block has two network pump.

From the surface calculation of single turbine - 105 Gcal/HR, or 122 MW total capacity of the three foot heaters with a flow rate of 1300 t/h power of water, and 150/70. A total of four turbines - 420 Gcal/h. Interestingly, a city of 200 thousand people, according to wiki. As there may not be heating, but damn, again:
Spoiler
Specifically, he has no heat, or the whole town. No, stupid, the whole town, well, that's all. This is most likely a local problem.

O
Okruta 29.06.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I see it in the wiki, and where there is heat generation? There is To-1000-60/1500-2 it turboagregata condensing designed to generate electricity as the primary product.
Except for nuclear power plants (the energy that goes God knows where) and hydropower (providing the town with power), in Balakovo there is also CHP, due to which the city is heated.

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Specifically, he has no heat, or the whole town. No, stupid, the whole town, well, that's all. This is most likely a local problem.
Of the whole town. Number 16 has stopped flushing, now (a week later!) at some time include, but are in principle quilts: one to drown the other's getting cold. This is clearly not enough, the people there already window curtain blankets to precious heat through them did not.