3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmaster_V 29.06.20 12:21 am

what did I do wrong? (Diablo 2)

71 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zmaster_V 29.06.20

lol it was in the sword?

F
FludoTron 29.06.20

That's what happens when you don't read links.

Z
Zmaster_V 29.06.20

FlyDoTrona
yeah the game and(

F
FludoTron 29.06.20

Zmaster_V
You've been advised on another game, well, it's not yours. In Diablo you need a lot of material to read.

Z
Zmaster_V 29.06.20

another updated)

r
redoolf 29.06.20

My first Insight I did Spetum-e, I think. But it's so impressive, but the pleasure of the game will last.

Z
Zmaster_V 29.06.20

redoolf
and what did you do?

k
kewelldkny 29.06.20

There is a Horadric cube recipe that allows you to get inserted in the subject of runes, but I will not give you a link to it, because you still can not read(

r
redoolf 29.06.20

Zmaster_V
Nothing, just made a new one in the correct blank (once figured out what the problem is), and the one left on the memory not to repeat their mistakes.

x
xMONSTROx_NEW 29.06.20

Zmaster_V
http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/ before to do something, read robotnet, there's a lot of useful information, and generally better to have bought a Stamp, why cook? not the beginning of the season. The fretboard is made only in a Phase Blade and Berserker Axe or two-handed swords(very rare). How many wigs spent to get Lo?

Z
Zmaster_V 29.06.20

xMONSTROx_NEW
with 2 wigs 1x6 - 6 the drone fell

Z
Zmaster_V 29.06.20

kewelldkny
all the same runes will not be saved. there will be only a subject

R
Resu 29.06.20

Zmaster_V
I think you tralivali

q
qPash 29.06.20

Well, that is not new in Griswold decided to brew! Hmm...

_
__Slayer__ 29.06.20

In his repertoire! When the desire to read will appear, then you will not be so messy.

R
Rivnyanyn 29.06.20

The idea was to write in apnoti you topic, that you don't need to cook a Vulture in your Perth Bolva. But I am still deeply convinced that you are a Troll;)
>>with 2 wigs 1x6 - 6 the drone fell
Oh really? All the software whines that sales are Fervently not to see, and you the jackpot?
>>anyway runes will not be saved. there will be only a subject
It is strange that you figured out in such a delicate moment, but at the same time, sales are not looked into what bolve to cook a vulture.
In the second half of the day, write when you're in the game. Show your Grif - will help any Board(on the soft characters no, it's sorice). Will not show - you can keep trying to Troll; )

r
redoolf 29.06.20

I probably agree about the Troll.

k
kewelldkny 29.06.20

Zmaster_V
This is a cheap recipe runes are removed, and using a unique ring soj remain.

O
Obsessed 29.06.20

what did I do wrong?
Zmaster_V have crossed the line and slept. :-)

S
Shaka_podorojala 29.06.20

redoolf
Justify