3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HudoBedno 29.06.20 12:22 am

PREMIUM (Battlefield 1)

1) Standard edition of 1999 is RUB it without Premium.
2) the Deluxe Edition worth 2999 RUB it without Premium.
3) the Deluxe Edition is worth 5998 RUB it with Premium!!!
Here's a question, if I buy 1 or 2 Premium edition, then how do I buy Premium? It turns out that the Premium separately, as in the previous parts of the game, not sold, only along with the game. This is what happens, twice to buy the game???
24 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kerry_Good 29.06.20

Sho nonsense? Is Primium separately, as always.)))

J
JdSoMaA 29.06.20

Write in the search store Premium Pass(3000r), it is separately without games Premium. It is better to take a regular edition and a Premium Pass!(out of 5K)

T
TimKar 29.06.20

HudoBedno
The premium for each part is always sold separately.

b
bazilews 29.06.20

HudoBedno
Take it easy,maybe the game is not worth buying,wait for the release.

T
TimKar 29.06.20

JdSoMaA
It is now fashionable to Suva in the premium that was in Deluxe, checked on the hardline

T
TimKar 29.06.20

bazilews
And what will happen after that..... Now actually beta test goes.

b
bazilews 29.06.20

Genom94
I know,but the beta test isn't representative of the whole game in General,especially on a single card.

g
gaymersh 29.06.20

And I'm not happy with the beta.

H
HudoBedno 29.06.20

JdSoMaA
Here! Thank you! But I was worried! Thank you! Now all the rules!
I wanted to do! =) Only separately Premium not found.

b
bazilews 29.06.20

HudoBedno
Found something to worry about.

H
HudoBedno 29.06.20

bazilews
=) Well? Money that is not small!

b
bazilews 29.06.20

HudoBedno
Therefore, do not rush.

S
SaveX3 29.06.20

HudoBedno
Premium separately.
https://www.origin.com/ru-ru/store/buy/battlefield-1/pc-download/addon/battlefield-1-premium-pass

T
Toxa95 29.06.20

Well Yes, premium just take. Suddenly, the game will not come? Although the Beta rules, but I want to look like other maps, including the one with the battleship, and narrow cards, like Locked up and Metro, they are very popular, so there will be something similar. And if everything is fine, you can take the premium before the release of the first DLS.

G
Garry3Fingers 29.06.20

Toxa95
If you remember the stream from E3, the map with melnicoe different from the desert, so it has a mill and green fields instead of sand. So maybe all the cards are and will not be underground 3.0. Although maybe my memory fails.

M
MedvediVodki 29.06.20

HudoBedno
(2000+3000)-10%+250=4750(digidal edition need+a month playing games on subscription).

T
Toxa95 29.06.20

Garry3Fingers
Bound to be. These cards are very popular, the developers just can't ignore. Anything infantry in close quarters will definitely be, but how it is implemented is the question. Somewhere seen arts with fights in some sort of Palace, maybe some more city maps added. Mountain map of the Alps is sure to be a big map with a cruiser too. A minimum of two cards must be sharpened to the infantry, always has been, though one largely, the other - less: the Metro and the Seine in the third part, inside the Hotel - in the fourth.

C
Com_Bat 29.06.20

SaveX3
Yes, but they write that premium requires the base game.

S
SaveX3 29.06.20

Com_Bat
Com_Bat wrote:
Yes, but they write that premium requires the base game.
And how are you going to play without in fact most of the base game ? Always premium the basic game requires.

R
Razlojenec 29.06.20

Previously, premium was worth 1K. then 1.5 K. now 3K. Class!!! Next time will cost 5K.?