3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Progon_mulov. 29.06.20 12:23 am

[Discussion] Introduction clean patch 1.13 d with the exception of Respece (Diablo 2)

In 2010 released patch 1.13, which(importantly) have increased chance to get High runes. The whole world and all the official servers this patch is taken except PG. Drop NG remained unchanged (1.12). Was partially adopted some other changes. What? Had to guess the players themselves. Added bunch gag, like Bagosora, drop 7 Windows, the absence of the breakpoint on DR, reinforced MA(clone), the edge of the drop with the HF (he soon returned, however, to tell the players not udosuzhilsya (again, I had to guess itself).

This innovation, as the edge of the drop wigs with HF were actively propagandirovat only one player with the nickname firkax. And its still introduced, even despite the negative opinion of most users. Message lvlvejini scored more than 50 cons, but the administration apparently paid no attention to it.

I believe that the administration should first rely on the opinion of players, therefore I propose to vote for the introduction of net patch patch 1.13 with the exception of Respeci.

Let's see, how many advantages and positive comments gets this offer.

I also created a separate topic for discussion. There everyone can Express their opinion on the matter.

In this topic I ask not to russicats thought - this is the topic of discussion.

Put + if you will for this innovation and -, if against. Also write a comment. Try to Express their position 1-2 lines, such as I am FOR this innovation because ... or I'm AGAINST it, because .... If your message is long, please write it in another topic. Thank you.

P. S. the Topic was written before the updates in the Answers and questions. I ask the moderators to take this into account.
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Progon_mulov. 29.06.20

Here you can Express your opinion about this innovation.

Start with yourself and just try to give answers to many questions. Many users we first write and then think.

So, the most important change is that drop high runes increased several times. How will this affect the game? Personally, I believe that only positive, and I'll explain why.

every second we Enigma

Yes, it is. Well, not every second, of course, but many who can afford runeword of high runes. Such runeword will be available. But you must understand that the Enigma will not make you invulnerable. Your character was not a kill - one of the Enigma is not enough. Much more important to gather a decent inventory and rare items/crafts. Their drop-rate remains the same.

Treyd

There is also a reason tails between their legs. All that will happen is a shift prices by one to two orders of magnitude up. Shako will cost Um, and say Ist or Gul, Schiller 45 HP not Lo and ber. What's wrong with that?

PvM

"Drop 1.13 d will make PVM is not interesting". And he is not interesting? The first month or two after reset — Yes. And after? Barb, druid, koopal and Sorka/Cinca — clean khbr in low gear, even naked(NMMC). After 2-3 months of NBC have anyway is not difficult. Nothing super terrible in PVM it will bring. Except that NBC will cease to be something difficult a little earlier than usual.

PvP

I already wrote about this, but unfortunately my topic was lost, so briefly I will repeat.

In Pvp solves in order of importance:
1. Ping
2. Your skill
3. Armor

Don't forget that in this scenario you most likely will also have Runewords. Under the same conditions, will have to decide your hands, not Enigma. She, incidentally, is mandatory for normal Pvp All classes except Amazon. If you think I'm wrong, it means that normal Pvp is simply not seen. Fly to the Enigma against stronger players you will see it for what it is, I guarantee you.

It certainly will encourage many old players to come back because they went for obvious reasons. It will raise and so dying online. Anyway all the changes are for the better. Enough to sit in the stone age.
Wigs

They will become less profitable, but more stable way to farm runes. Let everyone produces runes in their own way.

A small appeal to the administration

It is impossible not to notice how you take the initiative, swiping fix these bugs as Str bug, Skill bug. The thing that bugs personally, I would not call them. The bug is the lack of animation for some skills, Yes. What you Staratel fix - is actually an integral part of the Pvp mechanics and balance. You think you're doing a good thing, but it is, unfortunately, not so. Maybe then even try to remove TP on the opponent outside the map(chainlock), reset the FHR when SWAPO (wsg), any desynchronization, long TP by opening the Windows (c/t)? In fact, it is also flaws developers - aka *BUGS?

Conclusion

I certainly understand that you had your reasons for this(fixes), but the key word here - it your. Is it really what you need most? I think I should consult about this with the players on the forum, but not to make decisions alone. PG is already possible to call the server with the invisible mod, because of innovations no one reported. All you have to guess yourself.

Our game is already slowly, but dying. This innovation will cause the undermining of the inspiration and enthusiasm of all players.

I really hope that this time the administration won't ignore the players and is finally taking their side. A patch can be administered simultaneously with the following racetam. I want to hear a clear position on this issue by the administration.

Thank you for your attention.

Always Yours, Progon_mulov.

f
firkax 29.06.20

.S. The theme was written before the updates in the Answers and questions
lies, the theme is written now and the update yesterday

F
FludoTron 29.06.20

In the distant zero the server was made for people, not for one person. According to the old credam - there was a tube despite the frequent fall of the server.
I at least don't know people who would be opposed to 1.13 d and if there is, it may seem?

F
FludoTron 29.06.20

+ because 1.13 d - it's official Blizzard patch, there not stupid and know what players.

N
NoneOne2010 29.06.20

Well, I'm against. Everything will fall and what is the interest? In my opinion it is better to do as it was 5 years ago - nice wigs, a good drop, a lot of players.

_
__Slayer__ 29.06.20

plus

y
yok0o 29.06.20

in the subject of the vote put the plus because:
- the FDA will be more interesting
- there will be new pvp players in enigmah
- trade again
but then again, put a minus for:
- will need another reset, but it would not be fair to those who have the blood and then made a fortune for half a year to change all at once ( Hello last season )
- I like long seasons, and the idea of a long season is to collect cool stuff ( according to 90% Enigma it is the goal of Diablo 2 )
the economy of the market and so works for me, but that's subjective
- many make themselves finally Enigma / infic and score ( as shown by tomorrow's tournament, not the lack of armor, and the reluctance to play pvp prevents dviewcam and interest if it was not, and never will ) and nothing really changed
- all will abandon the wigs, and the wigs is the source of consumables -> crafting, and all I need in this season is aMule rings charmy

and the topic is still removed and change nothing, of course not (
add: the subject has moved while I have it all wrote (

i
irknet 29.06.20

That theme was written before the updates in the Answers and questions, the essence does not change.
Suggestions for drops are not considered, and the transition to this patch is the same. The theme for the most part, will not affect this transition.

P
Pavel Abakumov 29.06.20

yok0o
Put the minus on your post, then read and put a plus ;D

B
Biza_NPT 29.06.20

+

R
Rivnyanyn 29.06.20

a lot of players
I'm for any kipish, but would wig anyone else led was not necessary;D

a
annortheone 29.06.20

As a compromise variant - to leave everything as is with a stopped development at the level of the middle ages with these ranters by the traders in the chat by dragging it all in a PvE realm that you choose the game client by default. The average layman may not even notice and continue to farm Shaki, descargar 99ые to others, to do stuff on open pvp and so on.
At the same time to enter the PVP realm, not affecting PvEшный, you can even nothing new to invent and to transfer ready-made solution that is already used (guess where). In contrast to the existing realm, this will not set a goal to spend tons of time to build characters, and will be useful to players who are primarily interesting pvp mechanics of Diablo, who has the desire to roll against other players in equal conditions, but do not have the desire to spend a lot of time to farm the necessary gear for this. What will his introduction:
1) enabling environment for GHG for the study of the mechanics of pvp builds and tactics against characters as well as the conduct of most of these pvp of rudderow, which will be on equal footing, that there is only good, will solve only skill and the ability to properly collect characters.
2) the Inflow of online, that just put the above server ng in competition with existing ones.

N
NoneOne2010 29.06.20

-

m
minovalo 29.06.20

In zh0pu casual.

P
PAK-PYK 29.06.20

+

P
PAK-PYK 29.06.20

yok0o wrote:
pvp dviewcam and interest if it was not, and never will ) and nothing really changed
bri nado prosto pkawit tr sorkami a ne okolopef odetimu 4arami be togda vse videt 4to daje v krape mojno igrat pvp!

P
PAK-PYK 29.06.20

GV wrote:
guess where
other serverov a tembolee specaliziruyuwihsa only na pvp net! VSE TI VREW

A
ALEX_FORUM 29.06.20

Progon_mulov.
At the end of the drop is increased or not?
Personally, my opinion is that it will only +
For a man who is not able to parasite half of the year leaving all your worries will spit on D2 and go with the PG...
If the drop rates are higher there will be more competition in pvp is accordingly more players and PVM...

i
irknet 29.06.20

The transition to a clean patch 1.13 d will not be produced. Any other changes in the direction of increase of the drop are also planned.
The topic is closed.