3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yurko Trucker 29.06.20 09:12 am

The game crashes after 1 turn (Total War: Rome 2)

Why it gives an error twitchsdk_32_release. dll encountered. Help!!!!!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 29.06.20

panic. hike with a twitch problem.

Y
Yurko Trucker 29.06.20

Alexfor
And how to be? What to do?

A
Aleksator 29.06.20

Yurko Trucker
check the cache to carry a folder from The Creative Assembly C:\Users\имя user\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly, reinstall.

D
DarkVamp 29.06.20

I flew when melted trilinear filtering in the chart... set anisotropic and all was fine

Y
Yurko Trucker 29.06.20

DarkVamp
Thank you try.

Y
Yurko Trucker 29.06.20

Changed schedule. And stopped working. The game gives an error Rome 2.dll what is the trouble? Played version was 1.11.0.0 but put version 1.13.0.0 and is now set Emperor Edition v 2.0.0.0 error twitchsdk_32_release. dll. What is the reason?

A
Aleksator 29.06.20

parade?

D
DarkVamp 29.06.20

Yurko Trucker cha I suppose win 8 is? in General, if you want hassle to pirate games to play put win 7.... I have often noticed that even a LEGITIMATE game is sometimes buggy in win 8.... what about cracked games govarit... win 8 is mostly cracked games are not very fond of.....

mostly nepoymu WHY do people put 8 wines..... it and then suffer.....

z.s and mostly try to delete and again to deliver, and usually if the game is pirated then questions why I need to ask on a torrent forum where I downloaded the game....

Y
Yurko Trucker 29.06.20

I 7х64 wines. The problem was solved thanks for the tips. First, the graphics settings changed from trilinear to anisotropic the lowest. Then launched, played nothing flew. Ago then changed to trilinear and unlimited memory. And everything works fine. Nothing worse.

S
Sem Geordon 29.06.20

DarkVamp
play on 8.1, everything is fine

N
Nezyblemyy 29.06.20

Downloaded from the disk, after 1-2 speed crashes, or nearly immediately, pliiiz help mi!!!

A
Aleksator 29.06.20

Immutable
downloaded from an Internet