3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skellige 29.06.20 09:13 am

The attack on the Institute (Fallout 4)

In short, I passed a couple of the mission of the Institute. the first is where father gives us the task to deal with a synth which became radarom, and the second where I had to return a couple of synths at one point in College, but I let them go and when meeting with father told him that I'm out. in General, soon the castle of the Minutemen attacked, we naturally left the attack and now has a mission to attack the Institute. I wonder I am close to the final ? in the subway I joined (what is left of them) helped one of them with the job and all. in the brotherhood of steel also did not enter, but just want. I just ran into a major DLS and they sucked me in, and the main line a feeling that I never properly played. in General interested in the end or not, and if so will I be able to join the brotherhood of steel and to carry out the mission. thank you and please no hard spoilers
21 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

Skellige
Yes this is the final...subway normal guys I played in vain you so))) but to join I don't know ...I think no...because all factions have one goal to destroy the Institute, if the Institute was destroyed menemenli,to join may join ,but full-fledged quests will not...will only bring hither...I had all three factions to go at once...or two, if you don't like subway

S
Skellige 29.06.20

Золотко555
but I have not yet started the mission for the attack on the Institute. maybe is not too late to join the brotherhood

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

Skellige
Join)) will write it turned out or not....paladin Dance already met?

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.06.20

Precious thing will not say.

S
Skellige 29.06.20

Золотко555
Yes, went with him starting the quest. but what I don't understand. the purpose of the Institute as to create synthetics who will replace people like that ? but the father they said that they're just stupid robots and they can't feel, can't live with fear, etc. then nafig need such a world ? not sure why programmed synths suit shoots from the Institute

P
Posledovatel 29.06.20

it is better to play against the brotherhood of steel)
in survival mode especially

P
Posledovatel 29.06.20

Skellige
I wanted to build a fascist society like the hive, where no dissenters are all working for the benefit of the one purpose of progress and development

n
neperenosimyy 29.06.20

Skellige
it is correct that he did not play for the subway, crazy fanatics, tolerasty and other not nice words, all about them.
The semi-finals we can say of the plot, in percent somewhere between 90-95% completed.
p. S. the brotherhood of steel, too fanatical. as subway. only with a bias, we will kill you, if that research find.

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Skellige
The purpose of the Institute, not to replace humans, but to create obedient slaves who will carry out their dirty work, like Stripping clogged drain or a residential town. The residents of the Commonwealth they do not care, well, if the current as expendable experimental material is not used.
Of course, synths are 3 generations, the same people, with the current chip led com in the near future :)

K
Kirlusha 29.06.20

Skellige
The point of no return you have already passed.
The quest for membership in the BS has already failed (look in PIP-boy).
And father you're sent...
So, this is the end....

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Kirlusha
Really ? The point of no return , this is an assignment from the BS or institution to receive the parts for the reactor.

K
Kirlusha 29.06.20

MrGURAM76
It depends on which way to go and what to call the point of no return:)
When Virgil gives you drawings of the teleporter and you come with them to any faction (I for Minuteman), the active quest for membership in the brotherhood (if not entered) fails. How many times have I passed this point, it was always that way.

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

Kirlusha
What nonsense...I'm in all fractions and in the subway and in a fraternity.... and you can join whenever you want BEFORE the point of no return and it is considered when the Institute became enemies....and no matter what stage of development otnoshenii with the Institute....some after the first visit to the Institute killed someone from the Institute...someone like the author of this topic after bunker sickly...I mastugin after...how to become an enemy of the Institute is not important the fact that you are the enemy and the point of no return ...and the brotherhood of steel often come when the Minutemen and subway worked out at the Institute have already visited and enter and there are no obstacles

K
Kirlusha 29.06.20

Золотко555
Again.
I went with the Dens of the Masses-Fusion.
It says"join BS
I told him no.
But the quest for joining and hanging.
After some missions you go to Virgil. He gives drawings. Go to the Minutemen.
And as soon as I'm talking about the teleport with Garvey and Sturgeon, the quest to join the BS fails.

What stuff?!

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Kirlusha
I suppose it is, if not to engage in BS before, but if you join , the problem with the BS will not be before the quest I was talking about.

K
Kirlusha 29.06.20

MrGURAM76
Of course. But Skellige in the brotherhood-that did not come. And teleport is already built (otherwise, how would he get in the Institute).
Consequently, this is the end.
It may be possible to join the BS through Dance. I don't know, never liked them...

K
Kirlusha 29.06.20

Skellige
When I first played, getting to College and seeing Sean freak him out the emergence of father from behind the door and shot him nafig:)
On the way back to the teleporter I waited for a whole crowd of synths in the armor. About forty, no less. That was a slaughter...

S
Skellige 29.06.20

Kirlusha
haha exactly the same

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

Kirlusha wrote:
I went with the Dens of the Masses-Fusion.
He says join the BS
O_O if you go with Dance in mastugin where just the point of no return then you're ALREADY IN a BS !!! because with Dance you can only go after you visit Prydwen!! and after prydwen to Machugin a bunch of quests from the brotherhood

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

Skellige wrote:
the main line is short
well, she's not exactly short are you so lost)) if played for all three factions cost relations with all it would be longer)