3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Testing Test 29.06.20 09:13 am

Increased clarity in dopolnenii blood and wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In Tossene this function does not work.Has anyone dealt with this problem? Without this feature, generally can not play,all blurry, because aren't playing on your screen resolution,if you have, you can throw the mod/fix,almost looked everywhere not found,and on the English forums don't know.
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 29.06.20

Testing Test
apparently not destiny then. get used to play without it (well I used once). about mod\the fixes have not heard, Ms. I don't expect they will.

v
vvvjust 29.06.20

Testing Test
need to wait for the patch, he can't play without chips

B
BoostVader 29.06.20

Put SweetFX, there is the LUMASHARPEN feature is sharpness, and put how many you need...

T
T.T.G 29.06.20

Could smoothing to tie the nail and movie.

R
Roy jons 29.06.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Can Blood and Wine??!!

T
T.T.G 29.06.20

Roy jons
Um ... No

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.06.20

besides SweetFX is still possible with the config in the manual to play. here on the site somewhere was a description of what is there is responsible for what. look and edit it. and you will have happiness.

t
tatunserg 29.06.20

and what for this heightened clarity? eyes eats away,all loose,many artifacts from the images ..but the way her smaller brakes.
for me it is much better to see a smooth picture.

f
fgafgafga23 29.06.20

BoostVader
can you tell how to put SweetFX , I threw off SweetFX files in the folder with ekzeshnika the Witcher 3 but even it is not included

B
BoostVader 29.06.20

fgafgafga23
tried Scroll Lock on press?

f
fgafgafga23 29.06.20

BoostVader
Yes , I used the version 1.4 is not important or not and 1.5 also tried

P
Popolam 29.06.20

For the usual definition(as in the basic game) place the mod modToussaintSharpening with http://www.nexusmods.com