3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaInKiLlEr31RUS 29.06.20 09:13 am

Action or Adventure? (Resident Evil 7)

Hi guys. Say the game is in the style of go there get that? Or will weapons? Played the demo, that's not correct, no ekshena I saw, except the movement of the camera with lost and found items.
6 Comments
Sort by:
b
balabxl 29.06.20

The demo is not a game and figure how to say this...game technology, implementation of a time that will be in the game in a modified form. Updating game teaser, added ammo, in the boxes that he could find, and already said that will be a weapon. And if you carefully played the first demo, you would have noticed that there are aiming.

T
ThurboCat 29.06.20

The game will be in the style of classic residentof. So the abundance of weapons to be expected, the maximum the pistol will be given.

b
balabxl 29.06.20

ThurboCat
How people think this is a return to the origins of the series, though it is not so, but still. In the same first part of the RE was not straight over a lot of weapons,but it was the presence of a pistol, shotgun, melee weapons, and in the end, even the rocket launcher). There is likely, too, one gun is not limited to be the antiquated Berdan likely to the melee will also, but any direct shotgun AA-12 definitely is not.

c
comendant 29.06.20

tedious is not the magmum 44 grenade launcher ammo at least a little but I can not appear to wander with pyrazinyl knife the puzzles are the whole settlement of similar design with the first 4 head automatic weapons are not important to be than to flatten an elephant gun s w 500 would be but the ammo is no where to lie

t
S
Spirsom 29.06.20

Apparently, the game gameplay will be much like Alien Isolation. They decided to completely paint the horror.