3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bloodthirster 29.06.20 09:13 am

Haydee absolutely do not want to save the game. (Haydee)

People the game is why it won't save what to do help???
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 29.06.20

Bloodthirster
To run as administrator.

K
Kasaler 29.06.20

1 question. Did you know that saving the game is limited and that to preserve need to use the floppy (the subject of this in-game) to one of the drives which are scattered around the map?

B
Bloodthirster 29.06.20

Kasaler
why I would create this topic? there when floppy dochodach click save the saved game still pereimenovat you can...
The problem then is that the number of disks is not reduced and when you click to download there is no sopranos as if nothing has happened

K
Kasaler 29.06.20

The floppy disk should be kept in slot action and apply via the button action.
This is how to open the ventilation.

B
Bloodthirster 29.06.20

Svetoslav
I think the problem is not this tablet from АЛИ213 when there's a document I go in there
;U¦УГіМРтID,I"KZ±SRL
about the language most likely because of this.

k
kustowlad 29.06.20

Bloodthirster
Another Repack download

B
Bloodthirster 29.06.20

kustowlad
no! Svyatoslav rights necessary to enter on behalf of admin only then is saved!

k
kustowlad 29.06.20

Bloodthirster
Well, it means only you two are such garbage

D
DoK913 29.06.20

Bloodthirster
such squiggles you open because the document encoding does not match encoding set in your text editor, I think the tablet could not affect the saving process, but run as administrator, all your system is restricted the game to create and edit some files.

K
KlementXX 29.06.20

Nothing helps.No checkpoints,no shit.Neither the administrator nor the names of scavengers.What RAM is it riveted? How to play THIS? Took in the beginning to fall in the second pit!! Once we have managed to deploy her stern and climb,but then something went wrong and we had to get back to see did not miss the bus if anything.Well, clearly back in the pit again-Hey all over again.Or that ALI should pull out the hand for a pill or developers to put the wall.

k
kustowlad 29.06.20

KlementXX
A sheep which made a normal license in which everything is fine,download another Repack of the harsh Russian gamer...

K
KlementXX 29.06.20

kustowlad
I believe that the third.

K
KlementXX 29.06.20

kustowlad
Who would have guessed!!!!! Speb for the brilliant advice.Everywhere the same.And then with an ass like that as she got to storm Berlin /instead of the tank/ not to plow the steep ledges.Aunt-cruiser Aurora.One hell will have to fall everywhere and without end.

K
KlementXX 29.06.20

UNDERSTOOD LIKE.But meanness is that these diskettes are nor in the most convenient places.In other words until they reach-will turn gray./I'm talking about the hole damn...although it may well be that it is I have it such plugging has happened,you may have other problems and there are not.

k
kustowlad 29.06.20

KlementXX
It was not,believe me

K
KlementXX 29.06.20

kustowlad
Don't worry,i believe you.I assumed it.

D
Ded MastDay 29.06.20

KlementXX
Why have you deleted comments? Once hint... or he changed his mind? Here you have tripping. The fact that the online bastard, I fully agree. For the most part (sometimes there are rare exceptions), the contingent living on the site, not something that can't speak the language you listed writers, but no one knows who they are. All normal people have long piled up here. As for the country, what do you want? This is understandable, because after the revolution, all of the creative intelligentsia, went abroad and stayed here one better men. Genetics dammit. But nothing to blame the mirror, if face is crooked. The game is really good. I wish You all the best.
UPD. For cons, I advise you not to pay attention, take care of your nerves. Local dois so fun, more of the same with nothing to do.

K
KlementXX 29.06.20

Svetoslav
Why deleted? Yes, the principle should be set out on crazy cranium and not in a drunken stupor....here it is messy and turned.Long live in English-speaking resources triple spit in domestic bidnoutsource.'Fuck' and 'he goat'-as Hello.This begins with the most greetings and add-on ends....They have this unacceptable nonsense.Why Russian hates the whole world?-guess three times....A mongrel site for a number of reasons; create a blog do not give in principle,it is clear you need someone to kiss my ass.Cut on takeoff despite the correct clearance.Rudeness flourishes in blue chrysanthemums.And then it's absolutely useless!!! No games,NO nothing.Solid Pontoporeia chatter Yes Svanetia with Tyuba rollers.
PS /and not 'PY-SY'/ For very vumnye and dissatisfied;don't bother with attack is a great defense.We have no armor for our open spaces to walk does not go out-swam in the know.
Svetoslav! If there is a desire-write to me in PM.It seems to me that get along.

P
Popolam 29.06.20

KlementXX
Default control keys in the game for me was also really uncomfortable. Try to customize yourself...Reassigned Jogging/Swimming on the Q to Sit down/to go Down on CP.KN.mouse and has become a lot easier.

And most importantly: go down the cliff have turned the booty)))