3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unicon 29.06.20 09:14 am

(ಥ﹏ಥ) don't see the saves from the second season (ಥ﹏ಥ) (The Walking Dead - A New Frontier)

Good time of day.
The game does not see save of the second season.
Folder swaami lies in My Documents called The Walking Dead - Season 2, all as needed.
The method with deleting saves tried, did not help.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brem090 29.06.20

Similarly, I would like to know the solution to this problem. You can of course make all the same decisions that were but the game will not be complete.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 29.06.20

Unicon
Brem090
And I passed the test at the beginning and less full did not)

B
Brem090 29.06.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
The sense of time in old saves, kept specially for season 3 as well so a couple of clicks and you are ready, not interested. Well it is for me.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 29.06.20

Brem090
I was a fool before and did not understand as such can be played and passed the first 2 seasons on YouTube. Just didn't see myself do it all too interesting. Now completed the first episode and realize that nothing has changed from the election seasons. Clam have all the other people and remember the game is only about the events after season 2. Answers in the test about the ending of season 2 is enough!

B
Brem090 29.06.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Okay, so now try to play without my saves. See sensible solution to the problem is still there and don't feel too)))

R
RavenW89 29.06.20

Did it! it is important that your last save was in the folder (screen) if there was another name - rename
The Walking Dead Season Two (without the dashes, no numbers, just words using a single space)
UPD: it seems not picks up the saves, if the last game was on the pill CODEX. I had Reload.

it's wrong

this is true

proof

k
killerbot 29.06.20

and you want to say that the download saves something serious to change?

M
Maitreya 29.06.20

RavenW89
Thank you, everything works )

R
Ratigan667 29.06.20

Brem090
Unicon
Look in my topic decision.
http://forums.playground.ru/walking_dead_season_3/perenos_sohranenij_v_the_walking_dead_game_a_new_frontier-924358/

b
bcyenjhf 29.06.20

I will say more. A short test at the beginning not just swardeston. Even in it for more than half of the responses on what does not influence. In fact affects only the last choice: Kenny, Jane or alone. All. Checked. Has been specially created two different versions of Clem from past seasons: closed suspicious assassin, and open to people cutie, ready to play in the team. Guess how this affected the behavior of Clem in the third season? Right. No way. No replica has not changed, except for the movie flashback.