3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav Mamontov 29.06.20 09:15 am

The temperature of the CPU

Big Difference in temperature between the cores and the overall CPU temperature, is this normal ?
CPU at 100% load, overclocked to 3.8, the tower Itself is not hot
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
SUSUL1 29.06.20

Stanislav Mamontov
in the nucleus there is no temperature sensor, it is obtained by a software calculation based on sensor readings of CPU and cores portabilty energy

E
ElmStreetBoy 29.06.20

And prompt please on such question:percents I7 6700K? cooler Deep Cool Game storm.The temperature in GTA 5 average 85 degrees.Settings almost on ultra.In far cry 4 everything on ultra 70 on average.This is normal?
By the way,is thermal paste a couple months ago updated.

A
ARM_SERJ 29.06.20

Normas so the stone heats you in the hut xD

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

ElmStreetBoy
In kruzise test and in battle, GTA is duradero even pulling curve optimization for the top percent !

R
Ryazancev 29.06.20

ElmStreetBoy
Mnogoletniki will. The voltage on the CPU raised?

E
ElmStreetBoy 29.06.20

Ryazancev
No,the default is 1.312

E
ElmStreetBoy 29.06.20

X_ray_83
In what battle?and no matter the same pirates or litsuha?)

E
ElmStreetBoy 29.06.20

ARM_SERJ
Yes, and so warm.but the heat sometimes really feels)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.06.20

ElmStreetBoy
Here are three options:
- Incorrectly collected (including quality thermal paste, and maybe even layer);
- The cooler is not pulling the cooling of the processor;
- not organized competent enclosure;
As I understand it .what is it:
Link ДНСhttp://www.dns-shop.ru/product/53bd15499abe526f/kuler-deepcool-gamer-storm--alcu-6trubok-500-1500-rpm-18-29-dba-pwm-socket-lga-7751150115511561366-am2am2am3fm1/
He has a heat dissipating capacity of 150 watts. The CPU 91 Watts. The CPU requires a cooling system, at least 130 watts.
In theory it should be enough, but in practice. Cooler, I think so myself, and should put something more serious.
In General, and about the thermal paste, for a start, I should mention, is not a very good instances and in General, the larger the winnings, usually, change of manufacturer does not.
I have a Noctua NH-D15 (diffusing capacity of 220 watts) and the processor i7-4790k (processor 88 W), frequency 4400, the load of everyday tasks, no more than 60 degrees.
Through the BIOS can adjust the fan FROM the processor, to change the schedule, but likely to be noisy, although at 85 degree and so he needs to squeeze out the last, and can try to change it to something more productive, although the airflow, which creates a fan - 66.3 CFM, it's a decent value, I don't see much point.
In General, check the points above, but I think you will come to see it change to a more powerful version.
PS does Not pass over 90-95 degrees is the limit, then begins to work to protect the processor and starts trottling, it lowers performance and operating frequency.
Although, if you work on it to improve the ventilation of the housing;
- to be replaced by more decent and most importantly the thermal paste applied correctly (for example, the MX-4 (or 2)$
- Lower turbo frequency, if is the place to be, it is 4200, can be lowered to 4000;
- Work with the BIOS, the load curve of the fan, if it isn't exactly at the limit;
- To put a second fan cooling allows, throw down a couple of degrees if you believe the reviews.
Then, each of these option may give reduction in temperature, without a change.
Although, I'm still convinced that it is in a weak tower.
Operating temperature, for everyday tasks, including games, for it is considered no more than 70, generally in the specifications 64. I look now, with a good cooling system, in the same GTA 5, 75 is acceptable.

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

ElmStreetBoy
Battlefield 1 and Srysis 3 !

E
ElmStreetBoy 29.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, this is it.Earlier in the same enclosure stood FKH AMD 8320,temperature did not measure,but hot was not)Perhaps I'll start with the pasta(just MX2 is).
Thank you.

E
ElmStreetBoy 29.06.20

X_ray_83
Crysis now the test:60 - 80,and it is still on the street did not.On the first mission

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

ElmStreetBoy
The name of the motherboard what !? Model !?

E
ElmStreetBoy 29.06.20

X_ray_83
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

ElmStreetBoy
So then take off the side cover from the case and run Crysis 3 and see what the difference in degrees ? If 20-30 the poor cooling in the building ! Yes, and what rpm ? Maybe we should raise the rotation speed of the cooler ?

D
Dgray 29.06.20

ElmStreetBoy
On my 6700K paired with Arctic Freezer i30 GTA V temperature 60 - 70. CPU load around 30 - 60%

E
ElmStreetBoy 29.06.20

X_ray_83
With the lid open the same,the Speed of the car,idle in the BIOS 500 coppers

E
ElmStreetBoy 29.06.20

Dgray
GTA load was not looking and in Krayzise just about

E
ElmStreetBoy 29.06.20

It seems really need to change the thermal paste,at least to start.
Thanks to all who responded.
After replacing I will unsubscribe,if anyone is interested.

A
Apti 29.06.20

ElmStreetBoy
and coolers are all on blowing and blowing ? )
Your cooler should be enough
Maybe it really thermopaste, and maybe you struck a bad