3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Analius 29.06.20 09:52 am

tell me will pull a computer rx 470

rx 470 pull the power supply AC230V ?
Gigabyte GA-H61M-S1 (2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)
will you go with this configuration, the map rx 470?

if not then at least the GTX 1050 Ti go?
66 Comments
Sort by:
A
Analius 29.06.20

SUSUL1
Thank you,I probably would have taken this power supply seems to be OK with him,
that is, if I take this then rx470 will work?

A
Analius 29.06.20

another question on this motherboard will go ?
Gigabyte GA-H61M-S1

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.06.20

Analis
Please.
On account is selected, if you decided to take it. Here and I'll add your version, I don't like what is presented SUSUL1, though, it will go. I suggest to choose a better PSU, including the warranty of 2 years. Here are some examples:
There's something
First вариантCoolerMaster is a great PSU, and they have three years warranty, if you take, then you should look at it: the PSU is CoolerMaster B500 v2 [RS500-ACABB1-BU]
Reference: http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/6b53f37060293330/blok-pitania-coolermaster-b500-v2-rs500-acabb1-bu/characteristics/
Second varianttable popular option power supply Aerocool Strike-X 500 [Strike-X 500] with a 2 year warranty.
Reference: http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/4c54006a9c045c69/blok-pitania-aerocool-strike-x-500-strike-x-500/
Third varianto, it's a classic, no less than ideal: CoolerMaster E600 600W [RS600-ACABM4-WB]
Reference: http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/6b53f36d60293330/blok-pitania-coolermaster-e600-600w-rs600-acabm4-wb/characteristics/
Of course, you can own, see the store of the city, and choose similar options. Or, just take what was offered.
Finally, I would strongly recommend in no case to BP not to save, and there's a very good saying - miser pays twice. From BP depends only the system unit and if it fails, in the end, have something to lose.
---------------------
Analis
another question on this motherboard (Gigabyte GA-H61M-S1) go? Yes, of course, is the question. Bet you don't. It is a platform LGA 1155, quite a fresh. Her slot 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)

A
Analius 29.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Oh well,I'll see)
thanks for the advice,it is good that there are such understanding people :)
and I in this kettle)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.06.20

Analis
Again please, I was happy to help.
All of us were so and so sat asked, technique is understood as work, in practice or in theory, now you'll know, he will help someone.
P. S. Wait, what else will celebrate SUSUL1, maybe he'll throw BP, or challenge all these tips.
Well, have a good shopping.

S
SUSUL1 29.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Analis
About the choice of PSU to noting more nothing special because you have that certain passion to write, then the branch number of the core is=)
One has only to remember that expensive models are often budget components and do not need to pick up his butt, but thank God today and 500W with a margin of 30% on gaming PC middle segment (yesterday R9-390 hawala 260Вт, and today RX480-8Gb c the same performance consumes 150W and 1060-6Gb even 130 fit)
If you find in the BP shop, (not necessarily the one that I picked up, I just found the first available with good price, acceptable quality and one 12V line in your budget shop), because if you get fanaticism, then you can pick the one that is in my profile. =)
I'm on it 14 years warranty given=)
Estimated market value it today - about 14 000, but I was lucky to stumble on it in January 2016 for the price 2013 - 6000 RUB and I took him under R9 290=) couldn't resist this series, because just a month before on my other comp got burned 750Втный block does not quite Chinese company when you turn on the computer, thanks to my efforts (not on experience, the units I have not burned and looks like a short circuit protection when switching on I didn't know) he took with him more and processor and matrenko
In General, the selection of BP do not hurry, look for online review on it, it is desirable to test not only the ripple and load, but also conducted an autopsy with a description of the toppings.
And yet there's a little secret - apparently BP needs to look well made - it is one of the surest signs that it has collected in the basement, and at the factory. Even cheap components, because the real quality units. giving server reliability are expensive =)
http://www.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/parts/powersupply/877312/
But for comparison, one of the recognized leaders in quality power supplies. The price is perfect against those that matched a little higher.
Oh and it is a good idea .if the unit will be certified at least Bronze 80+ - it will say that it uses not the crappy components and they're not too warm.
Better not to look at brand. many of the company. selling power supply units such as GIGABYTE, AEROCOOL, THERMALTAKE, FSP, and many others, order the secondary model on the side. and only glue on the sticker label and put in your box. Because first, find the model that you liked and make sure in the reviews that this model has reasonable quality at a reasonable price
Analis

A
Analius 29.06.20

SUSUL1
the whole article is straight)
Yes thank you, I first look review yet
thought only a video card change,but here not only her
all for the sake of rx470 it's worth it
than to take the GTX 1050 Ti
I want about 15 thousand to spend on everything,especially now, discount the new year soon

S
SUSUL1 29.06.20

Analis
Good luck! 470 is worth it=)

A
Analius 29.06.20

SUSUL1
Yes)I want that new game was drawn,ultra is not as important on medium settings for me is good))

A
Analius 29.06.20

SUSUL1
also wanted to ask,many kinds rx470 don't know what to take better
it is normal to be?
http://shopping.socialmart.ru/product/14132880/Sapphire-Radeon-RX-470-932Mhz-PCI-E-3.0-4096Mb-7000Mhz-256-bit-HDMI-HDCP

S
SUSUL1 29.06.20

Analis
Basically normal, typical reference map. Quite reliable but slightly shumnovato the rest will be from the turbines, on the other hand, if the body without a developed punching, it will not narawat the air inside the case

f
fog666666 29.06.20

we see people are not rich. what kind of monitor you have and then buy a new card and already there are no inputs DVI, D-SAB

A
Apti 29.06.20

fog666666
about adapters not heard not ? )
Analis
For your configuration 1050 ti the ceiling. As you already wrote, even better would be 1050.
I would do with the current prices, would take 950 thousand for 8 and soared. For medium settings quite enough.
With RX 470 drawdown is inevitable and pleasure from games, also, will be less

S
St.Wizard 29.06.20

All kind time of day. Tell me, will reveal whether the processor Intel Core i5 2500 without overclocking the gtx 1070? Or should I take the 1060? And is it a big increase will be after gtx 680 4gb?

R
Ryazancev 29.06.20

St.Wizard

g
game_expert 29.06.20

St.Wizard wrote:
Everything will be as it should, if possible, take the 1070. On 1060 680ку to change don't see the point.

m
meagarry 29.06.20

St.Wizard wrote:
reveal whether the processor Intel Core i5 2500 without overclocking the gtx 1070
not everywhere. and most likely, the further, the it everywhere will be more.
St.Wizard wrote:
worth taking 1060?
if there are no plans in the near future to take the i7, it is,IMHO, a more sensible investment of money. on the other hand, you can take 1070 and cheap to give up a cent for b/a i7 on the same socket.
St.Wizard wrote:
And is it a big increase will be after gtx 680 4gb?
big. 1060 enough to play all the new items in fhd on kolomenskaia settings 45-60fps.

S
St.Wizard 29.06.20

Ryazancev
game_expert
meagarry
Gentlemen, thank you for the advice.

A
Analius 29.06.20

Shorter still decided to take the Gtx 1050 ti
monitor says No signal
what's the problem?
maybe her power supply is not enough? although it glows
I bought the adapter still does not work.
philips 197e3l he did not seem so old that the map did not see him
che to do a new monitor to take?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.06.20

Analis
The lack of power the PSU is manifested differently - off, failure to launch, crashes. And Yes, the graphics card consumes a bit, especially in simple.
Can offer, to start to dump the BIOS, some who help, and for this to turn off the system unit, unplug it from the outlet, and then open the casing and pull the battery from the motherboard, and more than 5 minutes to hold without it.
Sometimes, it is due to incorrect permissions, plug into the integrated video core, and try to change the settings of the picture, until the refresh frequency is, in General, verify.
Also, double-check and properly inserted the video card, i.e. good sitting, and if the fan (stupid idea, all the same, you can look, in General the new models, to is the chip fan is not working to a certain temperature, BUT they are usually spinning at startup, or if forced start).
If not, then Google more, sometimes this problem is easy to solve, though not always - until you replace the monitor, but it's not suitable for us, right? But what else the other guys will advise.