3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksBes 29.06.20 09:52 am

Damn, I lost! (ASTRONEER)

People skated on the planet - has lost its database! The marker is not visible (probably too far stopped), the direction where the North/South don't either. =(
Is there any possibility to see the markers? To make these sticks up so they are already punched through the ground or something. Maybe there's some key combination that displays the direction of the base?
I feel sorry for and resources that are collected, and tractors too...

Who got into such a situation? How did you decide on?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flippy1801 29.06.20

I had to sacrafice a bunch of beacons and leave them everywhere. And so: go back in memory, or drive on. Can drive around the whole planet

A
AleksBes 29.06.20

Flippy1801
But the game did not crash to hell, or something like that, if spread beacons? I've thought about it, but was afraid...

It would be a pity if you fail to return... =(

C
CCCPDriver 29.06.20

find a mountain, most likely a token in the clouds, it's a bug.

A
AleksBes 29.06.20

CCCPDriver
've tried. Welled up and died never seeing. =)
Well, maybe higher climb is necessary, try this. Oxygen only, I fear, is not enough.

Mine they just fixed and long range visibility string, which is attached to the marker. And the planet round, so he disappears. I thought maybe there is a variant of this string above to do...

m
moovik 29.06.20

Lost, build a Shuttle, fly, land to the

A
AleksBes 29.06.20

moovik
Yes, but with the same success you can just die. But my main objective is not to lose resources and means of transport. And then scatter them across the planet - hell knows what happens and how luganet. They sometimes manage under the earth, if they are unattended to leave and go for a long time. =)

Tried to get to higher ground and look for the beacons from height. The idea failed. If beacons are installed on Verhoture, still, it is clear that those on earth cannot be seen in any case. Now put all the beacons on the mountains... =\
By the way, and the base actually to sink into the ground? And then I cut circles brancati time, even the theory of probability had to go back...

A
AleksBes 29.06.20

So, found the same base! =)
All the cars that were on it fell to the ground! Tried to dig - digs, fuck knows where they went. =)
Mine is still in my base was a space ship, it also disappeared, apparently also failed. =)

Hell glitches with the land, in General, be careful when you go to the other pole of the planet!