3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pierre Dac 29.06.20 09:54 am

Can I somehow measure the volume of your brain?

Without medical equipment.
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 29.06.20

Pierre Dac wrote:
Without medical equipment.
No problem,the grinder was opened and ready,and if it is serious then surely it can be done with the help of modern scanners.

-
- DILOR- 29.06.20

Head in a container of dip moulded volume of the liquid divided by the ratio of your intelligence, multiply again by the number of shots, from which you have mind-blowing, and multiply by 0.03 (was valid ppm) - you will receive the exact volume of the brain .

T
T.T.G 29.06.20

-DENIMUSS -
Again forgot to take the pills?

I
IDarkaxeI 29.06.20

))) Offset. But I'm still trying to bite his elbow

C
Computer-MAN 29.06.20

Pierre Dac
Palermitana physiologists said that the volume of the human brain can be infinitely increased. Such conclusions were made after comparing the brain with the... the computer.
When you work the human brain and the computer produce heat. The brain can function only in a certain temperature range. If the thermal balance is disturbed, the transmission of impulses by the neurons is broken and it's hard to focus.
After a series of experiments, the scientists came to the conclusion that if to maintain the required temperature, the brain alone can reach large sizes.
However, experts noticed that if the volume of the brain and increase, it will not affect the intellectual abilities of man. But the structure of the brain, like the computer, by contrast, affects the intelligence.

S
S.t.e.n 29.06.20

In the IQ measure....

V
Vanya Rygalov 29.06.20

Pierre Dac
Who are you?

B
Bad_Viper 29.06.20

Pierre Dac
Out of nowhere for the decision some sort of complex puzzle , start a project on any topic , but with the condition that there will need to use
your kriativnost , and this project must also be complex . And as soon as you solve the puzzle and finish the project , boast of their achievements

P
Pippo___ 29.06.20

The transfusion of brains muddied

W
Wolfenstein 29.06.20

P
Pierre Dac 29.06.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Who are you?
I'm your dad, hee, hee.

W
Wing42 29.06.20

Pierre Dac
I'll tell you how to measure the volume of your brain, however, this method works very well in relation to other parts of the body. Method is very simple and well known.
We will need:
1) your brain (apart from the body, but judging by the topics, which you create, no brain you won't hurt and you won't even feel a difference);
2) quite spacious (that is visually 3 times larger brain) measuring tank is right cylindrical shape, equipped with water-measuring scale;
3) the known diameter of the tank;
4) water at room temperature.
So everything is very simple. Let the desired volume of your brain - X (Ho). Pour into the tank water so that it filled it 2/3, then watch the scale for gauging the water level in it, let it be h = 0.50 m. or 50 cm.
We know the diameter of the tank equal to, say, d = 0.40 m; or 40 cm According to the formula of volume of cylinder Vц1 = PI*(r^2)*h find the volume poured into the container of water, equal Vц = 3,1415*((40/2)^2)*50 = 62831,853 see cubic, or 0,0063 m. cubic.
Now we can bravely dip your long-suffering brain in the same tank and then watch the water level. He let 0.50 m rose to 0.83 m or up to 83 cm. And again the calculation!
Vц2 =3,1415*((40/2)^2)*83 = 104300,876 see or in 0.104 cubic m. cubic.
And now the final stage! Drum roll!
X = (Delta)Vц = Vц2 - Vц1 = 0,104-0,0063 = 0,0977 M. cubic. Here's the volume of your brain, buddy! You're still hot?

P
Pierre Dac 29.06.20

Wing42
Judging by the topics I create? All I themes of three or four created. What every closely watched?

W
Wing42 29.06.20

Pierre Dac
One of these three to four topics was called Where presumida, and that's enough to make me think that your place under the sun is somewhere between the stones and eggplant.
Pierre Dac wrote:
What every closely watched?
No, I'm just very observant. But your brain is measured, say thank you.

O
OculusMortem 29.06.20

Take through the nose by means of tubes pumped brain, and look at how many half-liter bottles fit all content. All, profit.

n
nikita2112 29.06.20

Spoon!

T
T.T.G 29.06.20

No boy only hypocrisy.

W
Wing42 29.06.20

rPeBoJL
They say he is the Scion of a Quaker.

V
Vanya Rygalov 29.06.20

Wing42 wrote:
They say he is the Scion of a Quaker.
Heh, heh... Dissecting the word son, my perverted semantics, obsequious slips words like - to sprinkle, to squirt, to vent, to spew injection, the eruption of something (knowing and taking into account the preferences that individuals quakeii - well, you ponel)...
I do not in the bus if the Park was conceived this young man?

W
Wing42 29.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
This is no joke, he was conceived in the bus.
Or maybe it's the stories and case was in travice.