3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RikoChiko 29.06.20 09:58 am

Failure (Shadowrun Returns)

The industry degrades.
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
ERHater 29.06.20

The industry is not degraded. Just the game was made for fans of 16-bit Agoranov, that is, people willing to take a primitive (more primitive, the more space for imagination), they collected almost 2 million bucks. And started all the mess the Creator of the original nastolki John Wiseman, from the old games (Sega and Nintendo) was attracted only by composers. Was not prominent figures working on a modern RPG. And Yes, on the background of those games 1993-94 year looks good, except that since then came Deus Ex, Fallout, Mass Effect, the Witcher, etc. eventually came nastolka with elements of XCOM. The game is likely to planshetnikov and photo frames.

R
RikoChiko 29.06.20

And Yes, on the background of those games 1993-94 year looks good
Just the same, when compared to Xcom, and Syndicate the game looks bad.

B
Biboras 29.06.20

OmichDark
I agree! 2kk budget and to release such, it boggles the mind! The funny thing is that the creators of this Arashi announced a new project, and already raising money!

S
SAU-RON 29.06.20

Have you played it? Great game with huge potential for fan creativity.

s
saa0891 29.06.20

What kind of failure it just don't understand what fashion to create ridiculous topics.

You might think there is a huge selection of how much the budget of this game I absolutely Fig,the bole that and it is pretty cheap and the game is pretty interesting,there are tactful fighting heavily reliant on pumping and equipment,and most importantly to choose from a bunch of abilities,heroes and gear,the only thing that made me very upset that no Russian localization,it is certainly seriously discourages it.

Localization of many games in General, what is garbage,same Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition,again, no Russian,but there are English*, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese.

B
Beirut 29.06.20

I just had to purchase a mill from at least the first krayzisa and migrate the original, success would be guaranteed

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

if there was an attempted imitation of old 2D Igori - definitely failed
to simulate 2D need pretty hungry but 2D sprite directly or otherwise soap
without lighting - 3D don't know why
those from a stylistic point of view fail. + plastered on the tablet of the Arctic trible fail.
we have a parody of shitty RPG-slag 2000s even with the graphics from *law and order or similar guano that do not want to remember
it was actually 60-70% of the game
further, the lack of a normal save when pretty hiked complexity
subjective - not clear complicated RPG mechanics, obviously taken from some Board games
class RPG (system) wagering is not yet seen. the ones I shy nerd elf hacker and where sootvetstvuyushie in the impact on the dialogues and the possible use of the skills? although there are some scripts out there slip.
own dialogues reminded how NVN and Amateur fashion to it. we assume that even so good
music nematoidea and it was good. Odaka after the modern Igor looks like Igor no sound. no svistelok perdelok.
anyways the verdict
this is no shit of a mammoth - a parody of shit of a mammoth. hence the value is lower than a full of shit.
Amateur trash and small budget in General do effect.
so it is very specific for everybody. see if they have collected money for the GOP-the starter motor for a specific task - it propevia.
for the average viewer what else dolzhon to buy it it's a failure or just negodina the game is not worth zadrotstva the passage of time.

B
Biboras 29.06.20

Summer thought bought on sale, but no. I am supposed to pay for what I went through this misery XD

h
helio 29.06.20

cool game, sorry for short, is not without flaws, but bezrybe cancer and fish

B
Blastgabe 29.06.20

The game is just lame, in all respects, the continuous linearity throughout (it's very strange, apparently not enough money in the universe, or the money successfully went through his pockets), atmospheric zero, realism zero, Bud, took some kind of arcade platformer and shoved into a three-dimensional corridor with a couple of dialogues. Played 10 minutes and vtopku !!!

H
Homyachek 29.06.20

I thought there were only old men left who do not care for the cons and they are not minus. And the game is boring, for which I paid money.

n
nahabin 29.06.20

The game was, the pleasure received.Thanks and cool translators ZoG Forum Team.

M
Mr.Freeman 29.06.20

About the misery game I recommend to keep silent. A sprinkling of saliva and Justify the positive or negative aspects of the game will not. I will say one thing - this game is specific, the game is NOT for everyone. The game do not care about our opinion. There are two ways...the first way to play it, the second and final way is to play it.

M
Mett Smit 29.06.20

Holy shit..
This game do not like someone?! OO

I went three times and I really looking forward to Hong Kong in the Russian language.