3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 19.10.19 06:07 pm

Information about the game (Half-Life 3)

You didn't think Gordon Freeman in the third episode is the last time you will flash your mount? Fans of the series can have an early Christmas: the third part of the adventures of the courageous scientist – will. Source of information was the Doug Lombardi (Doug Lombardi), PR-Manager of Valve, responsible for all of the information for the drop comes about previous releases of the world of Half-Life. Doug gave an interview to StuffWeLike.com in the course of which said that the release date of Half-Life 2: Episode 3 yet, but since its release, the story is not over, and a new game in the universe of Half-Life definitely will. Recall that, according to the boss of Valve Gabe Newell (Gabe Newell), the third episode will be the last in the line of the second part of the game, so we are talking about a new project, a new engine, and when you consider early game, the new graphics and gameplay revolution in the genre.
Before to publish the full interview, the site's added his own conclusion about the announcement of Half-Life 3 and showed Doug Lombardi. The Manager of the company is fully approved.
P. S. Fans of Counter-Strike also have something to dream in the coming years.
33 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konsul 19.10.19

I mean that the game will be best of three. It will be the most innovative, talking about the gameplay. - Gabe Newell

M
MAN_MADE_HELL 19.10.19

Recently Destructoid has just published a wonderful article entitled How I stopped waiting for Half-Life 2: Episode Three. Of course, we could not pass up such a topical in narrow circles of fans of neurotics themes and offer you a translation of it.

Traditional quote for starters:

Why do we always go back to Episode Three? Why almost all the interviews, news and forum discussions concerning Valve, reduced to the next part of Half-Life? Usually, if something is good, we want it even more. Valve's track record is full of high quality games. The company is known for their experimentation and risky steps.

It is easy to lose faith in the project, which they say nothing. I knew in which direction the events will develop Episode Three. I knew this would be the final part of a Grand history. She just has to be epic. Maybe even so epic that will change the very concept of epic.

My desire to learn about the game came not from selfishness, but out of a sense of loyalty to the series. I can't speak for all fans, but I suspect that they will agree with me. But I was wrong from the start, and soon realized that didn't even have the right to frustration and the desire to learn new information.

All run to read How I stopped waiting for Half-Life 2: Episode Three, to re-read again and begin to enjoy life. Forward!

a
adskiyars 19.10.19

Spoiler

D
Dr.Shpritz 19.10.19

the spoiler failed, is that at E3?

a
adskiyars 19.10.19

Yes

[
[Delfin1988] 19.10.19

adskiyars

let's see... I would like to have. .immediately take litsuhu)

a
adskiyars 19.10.19

s
sEntet1c 19.10.19

Gabe is such a Joker that can produce half without announcement. Just add them to steam and everything xD. In fact the half is not needed, it is worth buying blind.

C
Cvoxalury 19.10.19

No, this can't be.

x
xDDGx 19.10.19

Um, I went yesterday, see:
sEntet1c 29.06.13 02:38
Gabe is such a Joker that can produce half without announcement. Just add them to steam and everything xD. In fact the half is not needed, it is worth buying blind.
Think Well, Yes, maybe. Plyusanul.
In the evening I come, I see:
Cvoxalury 29.06.13 11:28
No, this can't be.
Think Well, can't be. Plyusanul.
Today already two pluses in both. Really except I was someone else the same contradictory?))

X
Xalfer93 19.10.19

Stumbled on the news... does not sound bad)) http://newseek.org/articles/451064

m
mehanick2107 19.10.19

Not updating
been denied!!!

http://www.vgtimes.ru/pc-news/12323-half-life-3-ne-vyydet-v-konce-sleduyuschego-goda.html

U
UnnamedPlayerKiller 19.10.19

Love Gabe waited for the new consoles and new technical possibilities, like Carmack with DooM 4, because the release of these old giants bearded infirm PS 3 and Ho-box just not nice. I believe that with the release of new consoles, these games will not take long and soon, at least we get official information about the beginning of their development.

J
JetRanger 19.10.19

UnnamedPlayerKiller
In other words, we have to wait and wait. Until finally games are grown up. ))

G
General-Andrew 19.10.19

People drive in this game will never be released.You have 5 years of trolls Gabe in 2008 and still nothing about it there.Half do not and will not do.Valpy has long been sold out,they make DotA and for the store.

r
robotizir 19.10.19

I believe that will work.

t
tovarish comrade 19.10.19

Do not believe that will happen.

B
BENDJI 19.10.19

Stolen a teaser for HL3

J
JetRanger 19.10.19

Forwiin