3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FanatAC 29.06.20 10:04 am

I FIFA17 Koop seasons (FIFA 17)

Problem when playing in coop seasons, I once again fly and lose 0-3 counts! POPs up something like the match is completed, the connection has been terminated! Of the 30 games for about 10 it happened!!!! Definitely not the case for the Internet as the computers are close with each other and one router connected. And it happens that the people that fly and judging by the history of the games opponents, the problem does not have one!!!!help pliz.
7 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Dismal- 29.06.20

FanatAC
If you Sapport wrote, then, why?
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Tehnicheskie-voprosy/Koop-sezony-vyletaet/td-p/5704921
By sabzh in the coop do not play if you have vomited in the foot - I would have to start congratulated you first bought FIFA and I would say - cheaters, get used to it)

F
FanatAC 29.06.20

-Dismal-
Yes, I have a problem to solve, the connection between the support service and this website.. not sure to Understand ?

A
Andrey Baulin 29.06.20

-Dismal-
FanatAC
This is not a support, and the same forum as here. Well, maybe a little decently.

-
-Dismal- 29.06.20

FanatAC
If it's not cheaters ( I was just in coop I can't see them), look at how much you have hibernation set, bend see something that might Pifco to tray minimize ( or try to minimize), and then you arrives to 0-3.

F
FanatAC 29.06.20

Here again broke the 5 games played and threw out 6: an error has Occurred, connection with the match lost. All that is recommended above did not help get...

-
-Dismal- 29.06.20

FanatAC
The results of the tests GMU sent? Generally dojima let them work out their own bread)

m
monija 29.06.20

Help solve the problem of FIFA 17 drugom we want to play a friendly match online but I told him not geypad sees a keyboard he plays gaade what could be... And the COP seasons standards he and Joyce I Joyce.