3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 29.06.20 10:06 am

The display driver stopped responding (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Generally, this problem,in the cutscenes the screen turns black and everything freezes,the sound goes,we have to close the game via task Manager,it gives an error with the video driver ceased to answer and has been recovered.The driver took down,delivered the most fresh,but the problem persists.Helps lowering settings,but to understate I don't want them,because high goes from a stable 50 fps,how to solve the problem?
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 29.06.20

Shadowarm
lower frequency of the video card or raise the gpu voltage.

S
Shadowarm 29.06.20

Ryazancev
And at what here it,at me by default all

J
Jetway 29.06.20

And the pace vidyuhi monitor at the same time?

S
Shadowarm 29.06.20

Jetway
With temperatures all in order, above 60 does not rise

J
Jetway 29.06.20

Shadowarm
This is the core, and picolinic there is a sensor?

R
Ryazancev 29.06.20

Shadowarm
Was before hd 7970 lightning from msi. Just perfect the card was. Well pursued. In your case, maybe her power from the PSU is not enough.
But if the power supply is normal, put power limit to max. and try what I wrote earlier. Look at the temperature on the power circuits of the video card, memory and chip.

S
Shadowarm 29.06.20

Jetway
What picolinic?

S
Shadowarm 29.06.20

Ryazancev
PSU 550 Watt is what to increase the power limit?It's kind of like overclocking,but I didn't disperse.

J
Jetway 29.06.20

Shadowarm
The power of the chip. I don't know what you monitor, but should be called GPU VRM temperature... or something like that.... If none only one sensor, then I in this case, a finger touch))) 'm Running the heater some thread, cut down fuel computer, grounded, additionally poke power on the computer and quickly put my finger on the back side of the Board above the food, if a few seconds the finger is not burned, then roughly tolerant))))) And generally on a subject, my GIF 670 worked stably only at 1200, and when I put the extra valve which blows at radika of patalenica stably 1300 on the core. So it's really important. And if you do not want to bother, throw 100MHz core and see what happens... If you can help add 50.... Well, something like that... the Kernel that cold of course you may already chip lacks standard voltage (worn out), and temperature patalenica in question.

R
Ryazancev 29.06.20

Shadowarm
Your power supply fits the minimum requirements. But if it is not quality, the problem may be because of him. The problem is most likely solved if you cut me a deal Hertz with engine or increase the power limit and voltage at the core.

S
Shadowarm 29.06.20

Jetway
Not very hip to this,to be honest
It's easy

Around under load

S
Shadowarm 29.06.20

Ryazancev
The fact that I only have in aviation such trouble in other games all norms

d
dimon-alfa 29.06.20

Core Clock (core clock) put on -48 and will not fly. I have the same problem was, when changed mother with a percent (probably because the GeForce is not friendly with AMD)

S
Shadowarm 29.06.20

dimon-alfa
What does it mean to put on -48?I have the core clock 1020 MHz

R
Ryazancev 29.06.20

Shadowarm
from 1020 try to take away the first 100. Put 920. If departure will not mean a thing in the frequency of the graphics core or lack of nutrition.

S
Shadowarm 29.06.20

Ryazancev
Did not help,helped only disable smoothing on msaax2 FXAA or SMAA,I think it's just a buggy game,it and with vertical sync problems,with optimization too

d
dimon-alfa 29.06.20

so I have the parameters set, not using acceleration:

c
chlenix 29.06.20

the blade driver is rarely(almost never) happens because of bad software.

K
KRAKENONE 29.06.20

It's possible the chip videokarty junk... you can't have the service check it, like now free diagnostics will tell you what's wrong

S
Shadowarm 29.06.20

KRAKENONE
Man,you're I'm not hearing?In the other games standards,buggy is black flag,helps to roll back the anti-aliasing with MSAA x2 to FXAA or SMAA