3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maga Magahjhg 19.10.19 06:07 pm

You disconnected from the system (Uplay) (Far Cry 5)

what to do?
41 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olly-alpha 19.10.19

Well, in SP write, no?

N
Niikas2011 19.10.19

Try to change the password

D
Defolt 19.10.19

Any left account.

d
dima_quant 19.10.19

This can only be the case if you bought the account or you were hacked)

P/s if you bought an account, and do not want to lose the game, plug in the settings offline mode and always start in offline mode, and play safely

m
merry_Den 19.10.19

Password change if ACC. your. If not, primarily.

S
Serezha Bozhko 19.10.19

If there is a VPN...change of address and that he can give

N
Nuffgo 19.10.19

I have this message displayed on my account, I immediately checked in the browser to break (visits from other IP) and changed the password, including changing(updating) a two-step authentication - everything was in order, visits from other IP fiction and the account is fully under my control - BUT Uplay is not allowed to log in giving this message (that you logged in on another PC) Helped launch first in offline mode and the subsequent transition from offline mode to online.
I tend to ignore mommy's experts screaming here or bought\ACC counterfeit, or you've been hacked and assume that this is due to some errors on the authorization servers Ubisoft'and

M
Maks Butalov 19.10.19

Nuffgo
From the heart , helped

D
DutyFrey 19.10.19

Nuffgo
Right now I sit and try to go, checked in the browser and changed the password, still could not go. Created a new account and there is the same, so the conclusion is a mistake they have on the servers. Totally agree

R
Reginald 19.10.19

Nuffgo
And I didn't help :(

R
Reginald 19.10.19

DutyFrey
Campaign, server. And as much as I-step verification connected with fright :)

S
Santank 19.10.19

Changed the password, connected two-factor authentication hooked... didn't help. Most likely the server

S
Santank 19.10.19

Offline can't go because that uplay is unavailable

D
DutyFrey 19.10.19

This problem 100% because Uplay 28 March 2018 asked about this man. And now all began to write because many have this problem. All went to Google

a
andrewwwcrush 19.10.19

The same garbage right now((( Question: what should I do???

L
LexandrII 19.10.19

andrewwwcrush

G
Gematogesha 19.10.19

I
Igor Yannaev 19.10.19

wait

R
RotMe 19.10.19

Scared, too unrealistic. Passwords changed, a two-step entry did - nothing helped. Yes, we can only wait for server response...

u
ukitacy 19.10.19

2 account in Uple, both mine, both gave up the password and connected 2-whiteboy shit. One of the ACC comes in second to none