3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fgafgafga23 29.06.20 10:07 am

How can you put your permissions for example 1024х576 ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How can you put your resolution in the game 1024х576 for example , when editing the settings file resets the resolution to 1024x768 but the monitor is 16:9 it turns out the distortion of the image may need to edit ekzeshnik games, if anyone know then please tell me , I change resolution as the laptop is poorly drawn this game at 1024x768 and only outputs 30 fps but the image is stretched then it turns out in any case, write for those who advised me to put 1920x1080 laptop is not drawn here on this and do not put this permission, thank you in advance for your help
23 Comments
Sort by:
r
rodrigos 29.06.20

If the video card from nvidia the you using nvidia geforce experience, well, or climb into a text file of the game and set the desired resolution directly

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.06.20

rodrigos
I agree that experience will help.
fgafgafga23
in the game settings in nvidia geforce experience-click to optimize or select the parameters.
if the card is from ATI, the idea is catalyste must also be such a function. look.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

you can but the game will not run in full screen mode
finally got to go to driver and see the scale of the picture there. every game must correctly to scale without deformation of proportions at a different resolution.

u
u3epJlu 29.06.20

Using experience do the easiest thing and the game immediately takes to it, the guy above has a point.

f
fgafgafga23 29.06.20

u3epJlu
in experience there is the option of 1024x768 but 1024х576 such permission is not present

f
fgafgafga23 29.06.20

MunchkiN 616
and where exactly to find this scale ?

f
fgafgafga23 29.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
doesn't help nvidia geforce experience since there is no way to resolve 1024х576 , there is 1024x768 but I do not need it since the monitor is 16:9 distorts the picture

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

if invidia of only then in the driver tab of the display - adjust the size and position of the desktop. there are all sorts of things.
if the laptop is Intel invidia is not exactly known. in the settings of Intel graphics stepper motor should be something like keep scaling. anyway I have shirokuro game screen 4на3 ratio up normally
if AMD do not know

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.06.20

fgafgafga23

what do you have for the monitor, if there is kosyachny permission?
to go into the settings and change the resolution (maybe someone knows) click on the key right side above the list of settings.

Z
Zefos 29.06.20

fgafgafga23
And if the settings file to put the read only it is also overwritten?
Put 1024х576 and windowed mode or program Displayfusion download.
ZiZu Zankercu
Go to Wikipedia and see what permissions relate to 16:9.
Спойлерhttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/16:9

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.06.20

fgafgafga23
that way, I remembered. in the Witcher there is another config file (where I do not remember, look in an Internet).
there you can adjust you screen resolution.

look here I found a topic on this website devoted to the configuration
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_konfig_fajl_dlya_slabyh_kompyuterov-94787/
there is a way, where is the config itself. go out there, find the setting you want and change it on you permission.
I hope this helps.

f
fgafgafga23 29.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
the monitor that I have standards , I have a laptop not very powerful , but with resolution 1024x768 which is the game has a good fps of 25-30 but the problem is that the image turns out stretched , I'd love to put the 1920x1080 but the graphics does not allow)

f
fgafgafga23 29.06.20

Zefos
the configuration files already did Serano puts 1024x768 ignoring what I wrote in the settings file , and so I know what permissions belong to 16:9 , I'm asked another question)

f
fgafgafga23 29.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Yes I know about the settings file but it puts Verano 1024x768 ignoring what I wrote in the settings file((

u
u3epJlu 29.06.20

fgafgafga23
Option and should not be. There is a separate function ask your permission" and using the borders of the screen (or the numeric values) can be set. Dig deeper, there is a I once did.

f
fgafgafga23 29.06.20

u3epJlu
this function will change all permissions of monitor and constantly have to change it , but then put up 800x600 as it does not have the option 1024х576 , and I want or to add this option or fix 1024x768 at 1024х576 , but it need delatb only through the game files and not through CIFOR experienc

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

there is no resolution below 1024x768
you can put in at least 640x480 in short, we need to fix that window or the game any resolution below blushing least translate this to 1024. I wanted to katestraat processor but it was not full screen hence no SLI and no happy with the performance. so a bunch.
so either look for a problem with the proportions on the scale or look for software that sions prise pixel window on the desktop will be stretch to full screen

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.06.20

fgafgafga23
well then, I can only suggest to install SweetFX and set the screen resolution. suddenly help?
but still, I almost forgot, try the old fashioned way. changing resolution in the game shortcut.
take the shortcut to the game, which is on the desktop and do the following:
right click on shortcut - properties - shortcut tab - in the string [object] after the address of the game put a space and write the following without brackets (-w 1024 -h 576).
maybe that'll help.

example: D:\Games\SimCity 2013\Need for Speed\NFS16.exe -w 1024 -h 576

I fiddled with the Witcher, to try to find a solution to your problem, but I'm honestly too lazy to download and install.

P. S. if steam version, then I'm sorry, I don't know how to do. to steam the labels off url address.

f
fgafgafga23 29.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
The old fashioned way unfortunately did not help, in the Witcher, as I understand it is just set permission options , and the game if you do not see the permission which she has of the options then takes off on a default , therefore you need I think in the files of the game to find these permission options and tweak the one-on-one that I need SweetFX too, I know but it is also of little help because the game still resets to the default resolution . I just do not know where is these permission options , tried to open ekzeshnik game but there is no permissions(

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.06.20

fgafgafga23
they are in the registers Windows.
forgive me, but I don't know what branch, I can look myself.