3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Overlord_PG 29.06.20 10:07 am

Pirate server (LEGO Universe)

Perhaps-any...
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
anton.000 29.06.20

it's hard to say

S
Shego 29.06.20

100 percent no and no! or buy or don't play!

A
Alisinon 29.06.20

SHEGO
Which in Russia is not for sale.Did you know that in Russia, even not be of. a member to play in the F2P area.It is possible in some other countries, but Russia in this list.

B
Bormanx888 29.06.20

I also think that any pirate servers will never be. LEGO has always marketed and sold expensive.
To play full version you need to register abroad and to pay $ 10 a month.
F2P is open to Russian Accounts of the Lego Universe. F2P area-one location Avant Garden, essentially Samanoske.
Here to know when it is localized for Russia. There is General plans to the LEGO?

D
DanaYa 29.06.20

I want it to 2 games, look at the ceiling for 10 seconds, then say CHEERS! look under your pillow and there will be a laptop. (this is really

_
_Zhenchik_ 29.06.20

I started to create my serv, but they cleverly made and half the files sealed in the formal .dll . And actually they have a different printsepe their game how-to on site, ie turn on the game and they'll throw the website. It is a pity that closed the game((

Well, if people gather , then the game will come alive))))))

E
EDDGoo 29.06.20

I really want to play. I found the game a month after the closure of the servers(((

E
EDDGoo 29.06.20

I really want to play. I found the game a month after the closure of the servers(((

k
killi23 29.06.20

EDDGoo
Here pirate Lego Universe server-http://timtechsoftware.com/?the primary objective of BCC=1341

x
xJoniKx 29.06.20

killi23
thank you!