3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lil_G. 29.06.20 10:08 am

30 years Yubikam. I have not full version of game or what? (The Crew)

yesterday I downloaded the game... And can't give hollows I have not full version of game or what? Can't buy a police car + can't participate in them and races?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soilwork 4k 29.06.20

You WRITTEN to buy the crew Calling all units is dlc for the game!!!

L
Lil_G. 29.06.20

Hellddellwer
Yes, I understand... But without that DLC in the game can be played - i.e. you can go through?

v
varw 29.06.20

Lil_G.
You can !

T
Traun 29.06.20

Lil_G.
And the police is from the new DLC, and in addition there's still the season pass and run wild (I'm not sure but it seems it is not included in season pass)

T
Tdante 29.06.20

Well, why do you gave this game. Of course to promote you on the headstock for the complement. You have the basic version, it is normal but without the summits and games for the cops. To full game you need to put about another 900 rubles for Calling all units, which includes all published chips in addition to paid cars.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 29.06.20

such people amaze me, you all know how to read?
and so
on Ubi 30 yubiki distributed free STANDARD version of the game. she NO DLS at all.
for the die-hards - there's no season pass, no wild wound and certainly it is not the last DLS cops.
you only get the original game, regular cars (without drift, drag, police, etc.), you can pass the storyline of the ORIGINAL game and are being chased in pvp or pve.
BUT the opportunities available to you DLS.

the season pass comes with 4 sets of cars and nothing more.
in DLS wild ran - you are given to participate in the summit, and opens access to new classes of vehicles such as Drag, Drift, Monster trucks, and access to motorcycles.
in DLS Calling all units - you get the opportunity to buy police cars, as well as to participate in jobs with the police.
DLS are purchased separately from the game.
in DLS Calling all units enters and DLS wild run.
the season pass is the only season pass with 4 sets of cars, no one DLS it is not included.

the original game also now supports player level 60. that's all.
but to take part in new jobs and drive cars from DLS you can't if you don't have the corresponding DLS.

Summary
when buying or downloading the game, be sure to read what you are buying! then that would not have such stupid topics on the forums.

n
nstepanov 29.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu wrote:
and drive cars from DLS you can't
in the mode test drive