3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 29.06.20 10:18 am

Automatic forklift pallets. (Farming Simulator 17)

That's interesting - there is an automatic loader bale - just come back to back and it takes up to 16 PCs can you do with pallets? That is to create a trailer which will be automatic shipping? Or maybe there is a mod on the similarity?
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIMORIUS 29.06.20

better conveyor tape as fs 15

R
Remmo 29.06.20

RIMORIUS
In fact, the pipelines are there, but I do not know.

S
Snip 29.06.20

Given that modal stations at an exorbitant price, still have pallets to be amused, and there is already do not need the trailer avtopogruzchik pallets...

S
Searcher13 29.06.20

while there is no avtopogruzchik in the mod.

R
Remmo 29.06.20

The most offensive thought I found a solution - picked up two trailers - the ones that cling to each other and just raising them over the pallets - one poured the seeds in another dry fertilizer 21000 in every well I think I got it - and brought this good on the field. I was surprised when the planter did not want to refuel from trailers!! But I did not flinch and sent to earth and then... No x..I she again refuses to refuel!! Well EPT well so what?.. Direct ambush on the ambush!

E
Energy Death 29.06.20

Remmo
the developers were unable in mind to carry out such a difficult operation, in accordance in the game, the mechanics are not working)

S
Sprintin 29.06.20

Remmo
Dak mercenaries themselves seasoned drill machine, button chose what to sow, he herachit himself.
regardless of filled or not.
and so, to fill only a top loader and keep all.

R
Remmo 29.06.20

Sprintin
The fact that the price per ton 3.5 times higher if they made.

S
Sprintin 29.06.20

Remmo
well, XS, I did not bother with these calculations and so in the plus go on normal difficulty.

S
Snip 29.06.20

Energy Death
Had the same idea, however I decided to experiment on just one pallet.

Well at least by that time it was a loader with a bucket...not disappear as well poured out on the earth good))

E
Energy Death 29.06.20

generally as the game through which you can earn it is not bad, once in a year or two something is added\changing, and it's not bad.
on as game for a more advanced audience and going beyond a niche product, it is very weak in terms of mechanics and all sorts of possibilities. of course it will all be thanks to the mod, but again, the extra load on the system, with possible lags\brakes. so what I would like to avoid.

a
alexshulman100 29.06.20

And as to the tractor trailers front loader? This way and that and working like nothing comes out

D
Den 29.06.20

alexshulman100
And when you buy the tractor, there is an upgrade choice fastener for front loader. Near boutiques, a Playground, tractor driving there, look in the menus of modernization.

S
Snip 29.06.20

alexshulman100
Not every tractor can be it is the mount screwed, in General, need to watch the description of a particular tractor, it says that it can =)

a
alexshulman100 29.06.20

Thank you!

O
Oleg Vishnevskiy 29.06.20

Energy Death
yeah