3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konstantinion 29.06.20 10:21 am

Freezes the computer after the re-installation of windows!(((

Hello everyone who reads, the situation is not strongly rummage in computers, but Windows has repeatedly reinstalled on the principle of once upon a time in 2006, shown as
But this time after reinstalling, the computer from time to time hangs tightly, in particular when launching or coming out of any game(any).
Did everything as always like, Windu this set repeatedly, firewood updated via Samdrivers. Then, you hit for vidyuhi last wood and that was it. And everything works, but if you include such as WoT or Crew or Battle it either freezes when starting the game or after you exit it, systematically!!! I understand that the situation is blurry, but I can che not correctly made. Someone that will tell you maybe!?!
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasek Vasekk 29.06.20

There are a million reasons - from the banal crooked inserted RAM or overheating.
Just call me fumbling friend.Since you now will advise here - check the capacitors on the PSU, replace the thermal grease on the cooler and so on...
Since you can not do anything to monitor at least approximately, then x... you give someone good advice.

R
Ryazancev 29.06.20

Kost1990
1. Put in the BIOS to the default settings.
2. Try to put Windows 10, it driver itself will put everything except the video card.
This happens because of conflicting drivers.
Not satvi driver packs. It is better to download and install from websites of the manufacturer.
It's all taste of iron after checking for damage and monitoring temperatures in Aida 64. Still run the stress test in Aida 64 separately, percent, memory, GPU, hard drive.

K
KPOT1987 29.06.20

If win 7 or older, it is likely that shakes the updates/installs. I also happen, if after reinstalling the auto update to turn off the computer a couple of days use is impossible.