3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasiliy Zadov 29.06.20 10:21 am

Performance issues (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the game the Witcher 3 :wild Hunt on my laptop does not give more than 10 fps on all graphics settings. I even removed the grass,put the config that degrades graphics to impossible,but still 10 fps and no more like what that limit is.What can I do with this problem? I tried several Repack. And while working in the task Manager shows that the game is about 60-75% of all characterstic.
My PC:
Processor AMD Quad-Core Processor A4-7210 2.2 GHz
AMD Radeon R3
RAM 6 GB
30 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 29.06.20

Sha-R
put the restriction there in settings is 30 fps, 60 fps and without restrictions, but at the expense of start of the Witcher I have the rules work, and why I bought it because if it would lag like shit I would not buy, but in the cities I'm also slowing down but you can play though the laptop works always at the limit of their possibilities and that's without overclocking and now I just took doom 4 that's where 10-40 fps in large areas 10-25 fps but in areas 10-40 fps on low but with normal image scaling defaults to 100%

X
XoJloD 29.06.20

Sha-R
and ICI. requirements I know and if I say that playing from a laptop so the way it is or are you trying to prove to me that my laptop can not even play the Witcher??? what am I supposed to remove it and refund the money to do just due to the fact that not suitable for SIS requirements??? and what am I now fashion is also not to do to the witch?

X
XoJloD 29.06.20

I have low anti-aliasing, shadows of hairworks, vegetation's off vertical sync that would not have been Locke fps and PTS it's a bummer comp

S
Sha-R 29.06.20

XoJloD
Oh well

X
XoJloD 29.06.20

Sha-R
that Oh well?
something annoying from what was told me?

S
Sha-R 29.06.20

XoJloD
If ye do not care

l
leatherface66687 20.01.23

maybe someone just as soon as I turn on the tracing the game immediately crashes, just like when you load the save

d
deorro22 20.01.23

On my rtx3060, the game on ultra + settings with lighting starts at 40+ fps, but after 10 minutes of playing the fps drops to 10. I tried any settings, nothing helped. Has anyone experienced this and knows how to fix the problem?

b
boo4aa 20.01.23

deorro22
serious errors in the code, memory flows like a stream
, it is impossible to fix it yourself, just wait for the reds to swell

R
Rlier22 20.01.23

deorro22
On my rtx3060Laptop, on December 22, I played on Direct11, it was fps70-80, it was on the settings beyond the limit without +
Then I deleted it, and today I decided to download it again, I launch it and for some reason the fps became 50-55 with drawdowns up to 8 !!!
The settings, respectively, were the same, I tried to turn it down, add it, the situation did not change much! I really don't understand what's going on!