3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igorman 29.06.20 10:47 am

Crashes during the battle with the archon king. (XCOM 2)

Guys! I need your help. Appeared the king of the archons and with the second turn everything freezes
and crashes. Error"pure virtual function called app is Expired while running (WAS GisRunning == 1)
5 Comments
Sort by:
l
lexakonovalenco 29.06.20

at me too such was I then booted and passed him to another location to fight with him, in another way, too, this error often appeared but yesterday the game went!

I
Igorman 29.06.20

lexakonovalenco
Thank you for the answer!!! and that already all tried. So it's in Archon? Try to avoid the dog!))

I
Igorman 29.06.20

lexakonovalenco
Does not work...Walk around. Approach this thing should blow up. Starts to rattle and the sound on the second move out....Long before the end??? Help me out...((

l
lexakonovalenco 29.06.20

Hmm well I did it once I then with it on the other map was found again fought 2ih fighters dog killed ,I just it in the mission with the train where you have to hack the terminal won't barely have to get gallop lives! Sometimes a glitch can also happen I remember that the game has kept away from PC for 5 minutes and come this error, by the way are you on the pirates or litsuhe play? Maybe even because of a computer depends on you what features a PC?

I
Igorman 29.06.20

lexakonovalenco
I do not know. The game was at the camp. A friend lent. Now I look 840m i5 4210 4 gb Settings to the minimum put - does not help..