3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Galchanskiy 29.06.20 10:47 am

Special transportation Import/Export (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is there any difference between the regular version and the variant at wholesale price other than the price? Heard somewhere that the discount sold by more powerful option. Is it true or not?
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 29.06.20

Alexander Hulchanski
no. They are both the same. Just if you buy a normal car that you can put to your personal garage. But the wholesale price will stand at the transport warehouse underground.

A
Aleksandr Galchanskiy 29.06.20

ClevoGame
Bought the shifter from the Afterburner at full price. Tried to put in the garage (at Home, not the office) nothing happened. By the way, should I take Sabre 2000? Walked with him the mission is wildly like. Armor, missiles, machine guns, jump and even parachute. Only here says that the serial model of smaller missiles? Ie they are not infinite?

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 29.06.20

ClevoGame
with the purchase in the usual way, too, in a personal garage not to put

V
VerlA 29.06.20

Alexander Hulchanski wrote:
the way whether to take Sabre 2000? Walked with him a mission
ruiner in mission is God, ruiner in Pegasus-piece of junk

A

VerlA
Why?

V
VerlA 29.06.20

Alexander Hulchanski
because the limited missiles, not armored, not worth the money

A

VerlA
Didn't know that. Well, thanks for the warning.

v
victorzh 29.06.20

VerlA
Rocket recharge for free in the garage at the warehouse. And the armor is 100% necessary to put on all their cars. They then at least do not crumple in accidents. Ruiner 2000 is no exception, it is perfectly yoy can tuning in LS Customs like any other car. But if you write me about the fact that in the mission it can withstand a hit from a tank, and in the free mode, can not stand, I tell you this answer, that the vast majority of machines can not withstand a hit from a tank, regardless of whether they are armored or not. Is that the Insurgent must stand (not tested, good Dodge). And the same Month makes for a sweet soul.

Alexander Hulchanski
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/gtao/import_export_dlc-922464/
Wellcome, as they say.

e
ed58963 29.06.20

between a regular option and wholesale there is a difference and it is listed on the website. ruiner less missiles for example, the shifter is less armored

o
origamikiller 29.06.20

ed58963 wrote:
between a regular option and wholesale
between the prototype (in the missions) and serial (free-mod) there is a difference between retail price and the discount – no

e
ed58963 29.06.20

as it is not, when there is written there? well, if the armor does not measure the example of a conventional version of the missile ruiner less than wholesale (as is written there, upon purchase)

M
Mortaliss 29.06.20

if anyone wants ruiner with infinite missiles that will launch the work of the boss with him 20 minutes he is at your disposal

o
origamikiller 29.06.20

ed58963
The production model of this transport carries less missiles
Serial and retail synonyms for you?
Wholesale and retail sold by the same serial version.

Who bought at full price – how many missiles on Board? Forget your doubts.

v
vatsonification 29.06.20

Was in a session where one of the organizations launched the mission to destroy the limos, and the rest of the players had to protect them. They went on Ruiner and missiles Buzzard it is not suggests. In the end, Ruiner exploded with a third rocket. While I was on Ruiner killed me 3 times, and being without special transport guys something completely depressed))

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 29.06.20

origamibiro
Bought for full price list Ruiner-8 missiles(4 on each side) no armor, exposed to fire, missiles are not restored. I think the only difference in price.