3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stribogg 29.06.20 10:48 am

Need one of the dialogues with Vesemira. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

We need a dialogue with Vesemira for six months we're on our way. Their saves such has not survived, maybe someone has? Saves, screenshots with the dialog, video?))) Dialog first appears during a conversation at the tavern in the White Garden, and then if not activated, will kaer-Morhen. Grateful)))
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 29.06.20

Stribogg
Click on save and look for what you need. What's the problem?

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Daidjer
There is no problem as need of saving. Like in the header of the theme is clearly announced)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 29.06.20

Well for starters just out of curiosity I'll ask: why?)

H
Hogun 29.06.20

Stribogg
So it hard for you a few moments to pass?

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
Zadolbali opponents on the part of the claims that this dialogue Vesemir type says that Geralt is more than 100 years))) you Need zaskrinit them verbatim words.
Hogan
Well, not a couple of minutes..

A
ARONDIT 29.06.20

I kind of remember.
G: Since we got rid of the demon from Vorony it's been more than six months.
To: Yeah to get rid not only of the devil, what was the name of that son of a bitch Dawg? Yes will land him down. Before it was different evil monsters, good people, and now...mixed up as it all.
G: Earlier, it was exactly the same, only you grandpa rusty.
Q: I don't need age to reproach! the almost hundred years back.

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

ARONDIT
I, too, remember. But we need screenshots or video

V
Venokat 29.06.20

Watch the walkthrough on YouTube and tasking!
Profit!

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Venokat
Yes no there.. No one in the adventures does not activate the dialogue. Usually about Griffin immediately. and to see ALL of the passage, it is PPC, then it's easier to spend an hour at the beginning of the game.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 29.06.20

Stribogg
Well, certainly not more than 100))
ARONDIT, by the way, recounted this moment, most likely with 100% accuracy)

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Frontier buccaneer
I know how old Geralt)) I told you - you need to put an end to the army malodumayuschim, their legions already)) these references to the alleged words of Vesemira about age more than a hundred years.. And then it snowballed - when someone blurted out, not thinking and not remembering, and thousands where a fixed ( as usually happens in network with them), and repeat it endlessly in the belief that it is.

A
ARONDIT 29.06.20

Stribogg
They all have the word almost in the dialog flies past the ears)

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

ARONDIT
Yes, Vesemir General said so, Geralt fending off jokes about his ancient age.. you're , like, too, no longer a boy, and approaching a hundred years... But now the majority is flying past - superficial perceiver doesn't involve quite the head strong personality.. It's not about a specific topic and , in General, the network. liked - I commentno, not even moving her bend, at least one. ( here as above the young man suggested I find my save, although I Russian language indicated that there is no it at me)))

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 29.06.20

I spent the creation of this screenshot 9 minutes. The author would do well to think over his laziness.

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Thank you! Nothing to do with laziness, I have a computer of his I a day only.

A
ARONDIT 29.06.20

Stribogg
Yes you hammer on them, everyone in the Intet something to prove with the mind.

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

ARONDIT
I just have the shakes when using a topic that always comes to mind about the age of the characters of the universe, and begins.... Hundred of comments that Vesemir said that more than a hundred years . Zadolbali))))

A
ARONDIT 29.06.20

Stribogg
Well, that's already started))

D
Daidjer 29.06.20

Stribogg wrote:
Nothing to do with laziness, I have a computer of his I a day only.
And now, the Pope itching or something. Not a day to wait?

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Daidjer
Do you really care?