3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blin88 29.06.20 10:48 am

Multiplayer not working "anti-Cheat protection is not enabled. Multiplayer will be disabled" (Watch_Dogs 2)

Often there is the message "Cheat protection is not enabled. Multiplayer will be disabled" Google does not help, Who faced?
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignatyeff 29.06.20

blin88
Try to reinstall EAC, but in General, the trainer used? For can you cut it in the launch properties...

b
blin88 29.06.20

Ignatyeff
No, so not used, tried to reinstall three hours playing normally and then POPs up this message and then can't play in coop and generally the game offlimits when peresypaju, the rules 30 minutes

I
Ignatyeff 29.06.20

blin88
Can firewall something?

b
blin88 29.06.20

Ignatyeff
tried everything to disable

P
Pavel Burmatov 29.06.20

blin88
Yes no did not put?
EAC is not only in WD2 so Google query easy anti cheat error

F
FsTanDar 29.06.20

blin88
Try the file test! Can removed. I also have this thing. Only here the game offline not out)))

G
GG4 29.06.20

Ignatyeff
What in 2016, the firewall, all antivirus already are, they will replace it and it is disabled.

B
Burglarnet 29.06.20

Was this after the attack from a hacker from another group, I did not run away from him, and stupidly plunged the horn into the body. True, he is not dead, but reload time killed me with a noose.
I just restarted the game with Upteem and everything is OK. But as something disgusting, like a cheater.

b
blin88 29.06.20

In short, solved the problem!!! In the program the EAC chose WD2 and clicked finish, EVERYTHING! All ingenious is simple. Thank you all that helped!!!

g
gena_vip1 29.06.20

If you installed the Crack then delete and then multiplayer will work