3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NorthernSky 29.06.20 10:51 am

Buy The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The incentive I got myself The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Want to buy Game of the Year Edition. He shows me the price tag of 1500, and writes that the original the Witcher 3 will not add (which is logical). At confirmation of purchase the price tag is not changed and remains 1500.
They want me to sell for 1.5 to 2 addon something? Or I something do not understand?
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
masterokin 29.06.20

Wait for winter sale-save.

s
saa0891 29.06.20

NorthernSky
You just have to buy the Expansion Pass and not to soar brains to itself and the person above correctly said,wait for winter sales,certainly a large skidon will.

N
NorthernSky 29.06.20

saa0891
What you should buy with the sale in 2 days - so. But the fact. When you purchase Fallout New Vegas Black Edition, my ACC enrolled current Addons, but the price tag machine reduced. And here is a joke apparently podjetje.

p
pirat484 29.06.20

buy the gog version and the price tag is rules and everything else too

N
NorthernSky 29.06.20

pirat484
Bought the incentive game the original was 400r for a sale. Why do I now Gogh.

R
RBunny 29.06.20

NorthernSky
Well, if the game itself is already purchased,then,as mentioned above,get the Season Pass and the game will automatically pump up to GOTY

v
vladik865 29.06.20

NorthernSky
The authors of the game before the release of the GOTY version said it was two different versions of the game and what if you already bought the game just buy add-ons, if not then it is easier to buy the GOTY. These versions of the games are not compatible with each other.

N
NorthernSky 29.06.20

vladik865
Okay. Thank you.

T
Tomato77777 29.06.20

On sale annual edition is cheaper than the season pass

N
NorthernSky 29.06.20

Tomato77777
Find out in 2 days. If so, clear the stump will purchase the annual.

G
Givemethedust 29.06.20

Just GOTI is a separate position and not as a pack with the HB which includes the base game and add-ons.

T
Tomato77777 29.06.20

NorthernSky
what could be better than the original 2 times

N
NorthernSky 29.06.20

Tomato77777
Hard to argue))))

M
MagicHero 29.06.20

vladik865
vladik865 wrote:
The authors of the game before the release of the GOTY version said it was two different versions of the game and what if you already bought the game just buy add-ons, if not then it is easier to buy the GOTY. These versions of the games are not compatible with each other.
And what are they not compatible? that kind of nonsense.

A
Alex Hawk 29.06.20

RBunny
The incentive is given for the complete GOTY version of the game? Such as GOG.
MagicHero
Think about the word compatible. They also can not be combine ? Logical? Here and wrote about it people.

R
RBunny 29.06.20

Alex Hawk
Well I have the Witcher with the complete collection of add-ons,while entering the store and browsing the GOTY shows that she's already in there