3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 29.06.20 10:54 am

Cash-strapped merchants (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Started a New game and faced a problem. If in the main game, the margin money from traders is limited and grows slowly, but it allows them to sell everything that drops from bandits, etc., now the merchants in the White Garden and Velenje are absolutely poor - give him two rusty sword and all, he had no money. Who as solved this question?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 29.06.20

NG+ stupid theme, a tribute to fashion Projects. Want to re-beat the game start normal, what this now IMBA in the early game?

W
Widukind 29.06.20

Stribogg
I would not say it is so IMBA, because the level of enemies and quests is raised to the same bar that came Geralt in the main game. The only gain is the ability to shuffle different studied skills, that is, to study others and to make them active, not losing old ones. In principle, the plot is not so crazy. The game starts with the moment when Geralt behind a huge experience in life, many made vadimchik tasks of the first passage is a bit ridiculous lack of skills and experience. Naturally, in the game and can not be otherwise, but the new game+" as-if on its own corrects this point. Although it is clear that this is a matter of taste, etc.

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Widukind
As it is the availability of all initially pumped skills is imbalanced. also lost the joy of receiving points, skills that is all there is. Armor and stuff, dragged in NG+, it is not necessary, and if it write somewhere in the inventory-chest, only to be confused all will be, because there will appear analogues NG-plushie.. once for reference run in NG+, and more than ever this case not use it because it does not see differences and advantages, but some oddities ( the same full skills) as if straining. I say - NG+ just now fashionable theme, developed all stuck in their games, just a fashion piece, nothing more.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 29.06.20

Downloaded mod on the Nexus that was given to all dealers ~20K gold, and it is updated every time you exit from the trade screen. Like here it is. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/819/?

r
regeger 29.06.20

Stribogg
IMHO writing would not hurt, you are our unfashionable. In a normal game on opening at least level 3 mutations of skill points already do not accumulate.

S
Stribogg 29.06.20

Readlife
What IMHO, if it is clear that the posts you write an opinion, you simply our. Points up to 3 levels of mutations, I personally accumulated, why are you so peremptory ?

A
Ahmed Djazar 29.06.20

Well, actually it is for ng+ to just fiction, if you install a mod or make easier, the sense in ng+? start then usual if hard...

r
regeger 29.06.20

Stribogg
And then the peremptory (a clever word, it's scary!)) if simply not enough skill points for full development of mutations. It is possible is banal to count and do not argue))
Happened strictly because without a smiley - sorry sinner)