3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhekansky 29.06.20 10:55 am

Elez vs Razor (Warface)

Who do you think is cooler?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Nodata 29.06.20

All know that Elez uses the tactics of Quimper for all classes in the common people called rats. But you must admit guys to play not just as Elez, just rats, too, should be able to. This is firstly, and secondly, as they say in battle all means are good, anyway this is the same tactic. And we bombed not because of the fact that the little rats constantly, and we just don't know how to play as a Elez, because you know who prevents us? And yet, Elez he's not the coolest player, but just razreklamiruete utuber as they say. But he came to it himself, and it put him plus. And now for the cons, he is so afraid for their natricinae for the full game experience article, (note stat is a little more than 2.8 cents) in the stream Rashit where exactly you need for the full outcome of events, and just sitting hidden and waiting. personally I play snapon, grade 80, and slightly more stat 3.0 also scopename. I don't ssity a steeper than player Elesa, I also crisu and Vintorez are in Rasi. As for the Razor, then there is not much to say, remember his many publicity site for a doughnut, a video where he plays with microsemi, and also obsiranie other youtubers who are more advanced than him))) So here it is as they say on the fan, or fans, don't forget about the biblical commandment not to create idols.

b
borz.9596 29.06.20

I game more razor like than Eliza.

s
shrek605 29.06.20

Here it is difficult to determine Who among them is steeper. Elez - common youtuber who sometimes Hamming for the camera( Not playing in tournaments, and HF), or the razor - eternally dissatisfied person, Purusha various sites ( like rich the way it is now) and when it begins to play in the negative, drew ( played with it). For me, as they both niochem!

_
_Igoryok_ 29.06.20

razor

S
Sanka Sinko 29.06.20

Two fuck force

E
Eligos 123 29.06.20

Both not of this world

R
Red Barels 29.06.20

razor norms plays a hammer pic.

B
Baffometi 29.06.20

Put them into CS:GO and I they both kick ass.

S
SwordOfArey 29.06.20

That one, that other - with the podstvol and no fun.

A
Aleksey Teslya 29.06.20

Once Elez posted a video from the map fortress. And I can say one thing, the man does not help the team, and stupidly played on paper. And even when left 1 on 1, gave the opponent to pick up codes, and even tried to stop him, and blankly sacriel. And now many of his fans to play and on the capture and not undermining the team, but for themselves. Most of them plays in the negative. Because of this, teams often suffer. And if you watch the video Alisa with team battles, you will see that he is always behind their teammates, and just finishes punched opponents. For me personally, Elez bottom, which just spoils the game that many try to imitate him, because of what varfeys becomes the bottom

I
Ingvar96 29.06.20

Alexey, Teslya
fat plus

L
Liosik87 29.06.20

And what's coolness? On what parameters to judge?

V
Venom Rhys 29.06.20

Short Razor skillwho , and Elez on statku plays.Who is cooler everyone decides for himself.

_
_B.A.R.S_ 29.06.20

I think the Razor is cooler