3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NecroArt 29.06.20 10:57 am

The CryEngine 3 game engine (Crysis 2)

So, who's for the continuation will be on the Unreal Engine 3, raise your hands.

*Raised hand*
144 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg77 29.06.20

if this is a joke, the joke failed.

S
SkaFaNDr 29.06.20

*Tries to lower the arm NecroArt'a but the hard stubborn one*

F
Frank_Farmer 29.06.20

Your whole team Kraytek, 3.5 years developing a new engine, release one game crisis and that was it?! I don't think... To CryEngine2 we will see many more games! (at least 2)

N
NecroArt 29.06.20

Damn! People sory for my first post. I'm just confused. In fact, I think it will be done on CryEngine 2. Once again I apologize.

D
Denis 29.06.20

I for!right hand for CryEngine2
I for!left hand for UE3
on these two engines,I would like to see the game=))

c
cpt.Archer 29.06.20

Hmm,tough question.
Kraytek said they would do part 2 for about 4 years,therefore,CryEngine2 by that time will have already become obsolete. So I'm for option CryEngine3.
Let me explain.
Critically promised almost photorealism(a reason not to trust them we do not).With all the magnificence(and gluttony) CryEngine2 he cannot (even if further improved) to claim the similarity to real life.

S
SERGEi_2000 29.06.20

Graphics may. But physics is far from ideal. For normalnoj physics to do the calculations of each leaf on the tree instead of one and clone them.

E
EkL1pSeR 29.06.20

CryEngine3 will not in 4 years because the technology of CryEngine2 used to the fullest, in the second part when the new vidyahi developed out of CryEngine2 all that is possible.Looking forward to it.

A
AubuRN 29.06.20

two options:
1 - to CryEngine2 more blura add shaders fifth any + four hours of gameplay= крайсис2
2 - Tech 5 engine + 15-20 hours of gameplay= GAME КРАЙСИС2

M
Mr.FreZz 29.06.20

the graphics engine would take to themselves the engines of games such as FEAR2,UT4,FC3.... only to be called CryEngine2 (if not 3 or even 4th will do))

N
Namid 29.06.20

CryEngine2 is the best engine which is there....

F
Frank_Farmer 29.06.20

The move only to Optimize... not well used... IMHO, no worse than UE3...

O
OlegPP3 29.06.20

CryEngine2 for sure........

N
Namid 29.06.20

unreal engine 3 stuff? I have not found any advantages...who played the time shift? Is there an awesome engine.frank is right,all the juices are not squeezed.

C
CAMEL_TROPHY 29.06.20

of course on CryEngine2. well, not the fact that CryEngine3 (if protracted))))

N
Namid 29.06.20

someone has an opinion that crysis 2 is made on CryEngine3 ? read better he will be on CryEngine2.

E
Exile014 29.06.20

I agree with Namid !

N
N1KO 29.06.20

CryEngine2 of course.

D
Dr. Strangelove 29.06.20

damn all already know what this crisis trehmetrovaya cutting from one project. the meaning of the comrades of kraytek studios to change the engine to, in principle, THE SAME GAME? I can not understand the peppers, which suddenly decided that the ambitious project called the crisis 2 will be released in the distant year 20.. with graphics indistinguishable from real, etc. in the same spirit. The game was chopped to pieces and now the electronics will us them to feed on the series, hoping to crazy money. Quite (which is already there, probably), the game will be released in mid-late 2008, well, an extreme case - the beginning of 2009, with old (keyboard clicks not to remove the brackets) but more tagliareni engine (which has already managed to tie a game in 2010 - not from kraytek) and enhanced optimization with the goal to cut off all dormant, damn, currently in particular for the joint port series console is an assumption, but agree that an informed.

r
rusaps 29.06.20

No! Well, you think that critically spent so much time and MONEY to develop this engine will make a new one? That's 1000% that there is because otherwise it will be unfinished like S. T. A. L. K. E. R!!! Here to improve this for sure, there will be support direct 10.1 and other stuff which at that time vidyuhi again as it is now will not support!