3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekrofil 29.06.20 10:58 am

Remember when I first played the game? (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

personally, I don't.but remember the experience was a lot!!and it was a little scary(at night so the shit was)
I played this game on PS1..................Yes...........there was a time
25 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burnoutman 29.06.20

the first time I played, so in the year 2000-2001 on the PS1. Experiences was weight!
The game has captured and kept until the end. To this day sometimes pereprohozhu it and not get bored, because it's a masterpiece!

A
Avtoritarin 29.06.20

July 12, 2001. in R. 8.26 m.

i
infernal fan.ru 29.06.20

I first played 7-8 years on PS1 ,joy full pants)

i
infernal fan.ru 29.06.20

I first played 7-8 years on PS1 ,pants full of joy) ie year 2002-2003

i
infernal fan.ru 29.06.20

another would be:) personally I IS! it's hard to forget....but in the second even for me is so strong nihilists on the graph difficult to play,all of the boxes full transdec.

S
Sidney7 29.06.20

mmm..let me see..
years 10 -12 years ago)))
but and play now..
and..
understand.
in this game every time something new.
zhto the game will suck-you dry..
and che will give the thread..
some super-duper trick from which you have a week to trudge.
as for music..well...
I think it's the greatest piece of music in the history of game PS

H
Hekit 29.06.20

On Segadreamcast :)

L
Lora 29.06.20

In 18 years played in 2004. It was my first horror, so I was afraid as don't know. Slightly off the chair did not fall when suddenly my first dog attacked, then my Nemesis from running away, it was generally. Recently pererosla, but I has not been.

M
MORriGUN 29.06.20

At the first Sonya, in about 2004. Yes, it was time. Renaissance game was then... Where are those days ???

m
mr.leone14 29.06.20

somewhere in 2004 or 05,on the ps,in the third,we Druganov were cut turns the night was cool!!!,and then bought a second one,the first,and I bought a ps 2,I bought outbreak #1,#2 by the way in my opinion the best of the series,the current plot to think would be better,dead aim,code veronica X,4 and in the fifth is not played because there's no time...

S
SuperKotik 29.06.20

2003 ps one

E
Eugene88 29.06.20

Played on PSone 6-8 years ago!

S
Skif-predok 29.06.20

First time 1999, SP )

E
EDO_999 29.06.20

2004 PSone

v
vvBOPOHvv 29.06.20

2002 on PSone, it was really scary, especially when playing at night.

A
Akulich Vadim 29.06.20

Remember.Couldn't on the computer to deal with management.Thought where to press to run,aim.And bitten...

S
SCAR. 29.06.20

2006, somewhere in the middle of December. One of the kids.

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 29.06.20

2004. may certainly not remember in the spring anyways. am I the only one Nemesis now Troll like??)

V
VitSU 29.06.20

Burnoutman
the first time I played, so in the year 2000-2001 on the PS1. Experiences was weight!
The game has captured and kept until the end. To this day sometimes pereprohozhu it and not get bored, because it's a masterpiece!

+100500
Hmm a friend forced me to get nostalgic , RE3 will always be in my series the best game =). Oh how I remember the yard is 2000, I am the third resident chopped on your computer and you're Sony , and we always resented when at the most inopportune moment( usually health and ammo was zero) appeared s.t.a.r.s.(I don't know how this monster was called) and started to blame so I don't know where Gazza ))))) ; hell, it was glorious days spent with a great game and if you are in this game then do not play , then you had no childhood =)

A
ArtiX95 29.06.20

I do not remember exactly when he first played it, I remember HOW it was, I was 7-9 years, and recently bought a PS One, and then the screen saver was missing, it was terrible, then my father passed and I decided to go through, but with cheats(to play could not, but it was interesting). And here you are already running 3-4 times a familiar alley at the beginning of the game that, and then BAM! from police cars zombakov! Or here still remember the horror was in the hospital to pass, for some reason here... unfortunately without cheating I could not go through half of the first fight with the Nemesis for me ended in failure, though on the computer playing. On the computer is not the same, not the same...