3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
brUtaLitY O_o 29.06.20 10:58 am

You would want to choose the race of the shepherd? (Mass Effect 2)

Would like to see Shepard's Krogan, Coriantum, Salabianca etc??
Would you like that would be the Mass Effect series it was Possible to choose the race of your hero?
199 Comments
Sort by:
R
RevCrew 29.06.20

No,I would have chosen or the Geth,or reapers,but the game itself is actually done on that man saved the day again

S
Sirinoeles 29.06.20

In no case did not change the race. It would collapse the whole story.
Runs on stations such Azari, or turiones a Congratulations, you are the first Range is man! That would be megalopa.

S
SAORGA 29.06.20

I agree, it will spoil the plot. After all, if to be attentive all the races in the ME hate people. So this whole trick, that the Savior of the galaxy-man!

f
fordGP 29.06.20

it's a trilogy about Shepard-man. Another race he can't be, because the authors clearly tell the story of people. But after...I think after ME3 you can expect it anywhere. From video games I think it will be MMORPG. Here and there you will be able to choose a race.

Biovarovtsy did so designed the world that his settinge you can do anything (strategy, another RPG, action type, Republique Commando), but IMO the game would be a truly enormous whale, which could absorb the whole world.

Well, the film will shoot...And certainly not one...

but I would still chose the person. Or krogan

S
SaInT-PaDre 29.06.20

Well, to change race, I would not want) at least in this trilogy, if you make ME4 about what nibedita from space I think there is a choice of race would be appropriate, but in МЕ1,2,3 it is nothing to do

A
Alex743 29.06.20

I'd played Shepard-geom))))

B
Buksa 29.06.20

people, if you choose a krogan - love story will have to develop with kroviniai :) and the Goths do no sekasa no love much
foreigners and the team enough, take your Pets with you on missions

A
Angel_Trent 29.06.20

fordGP
+1 the Whole history of the IU is built on people and their penetration in galacticomm society. Be ME in some other setting, I would naprosto to play for the asari. Or the Goths. Oh, and turian.

Want ME MMORPG, one word.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 29.06.20

Like in oblivion then get XA. Shepard - Argonians!)))) By the way if anyone knows Alan Shepard is the first American astronaut)

R
RPGeshka 29.06.20

Bush,why koganecho? The game has a single krogan,asari he loves, and she reciprocates his feelings.

And the man suits me perfectly, except that coriantum wanted to try

B
Buksa 29.06.20

the love scene in the game some of the most beautiful ( in a couple of people+ people or Azari), I would not want to lose them. lyubof between coriantum and humanom I've seen. :( so-so. and what actually to fighting - again, I have enough party members

B
Bolnorez 29.06.20

I would chose TORRANCE. But it still leave ME Online.

D
Den4ig 29.06.20

GECOM would have played >____~

m
mufthbuster [ushel s PG] 29.06.20

In the first part it was possible to change the figure of the shepherd in any key character - for Garrus, Sarena, T. Rex and other company and story characters, change the line in the game file, I do not know whether there is such a thing.

s
sLAYDEMON 29.06.20

In General, if Biovar gave us the opportunity to choose for HS race,it would be cool.

V
Vicomte 29.06.20

Want to be the hanaro, a lot of tentacles, in every trunk and firepower as Ymir :)

s
sLAYDEMON 29.06.20

Well, it's the combination of race or mutation. We need a normal race to choose.

A
Antinub 29.06.20

sLAYDEMON,where do you see the combination of races?O_o

s
sLAYDEMON 29.06.20

Not very well I said. Well, in quotes.Imagine hanara with guns instead supalite firing as Ymir?

A
AlexZebol 29.06.20

Shepard no,but the character of future games in the Mass Effect universe ,Yes(would choose turienzo,asari or human, which are my favourite race in the game!)