3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ermaduk 29.06.20 11:01 am

experience + complaint (Diablo 2)

Hello. I decided this theme was made first, to Express my impression of this server and give in the future foreigners due to 1+ years playing here and secondly to Express their disappointment with the leadership of the moderators.
I am from Bulgaria and I found this server just last year, I had good fun playing here, found a lot of friends and enemies. I always helped new players with what I can, and I always tried to be fair in trade. I think Diablo 2 multyplayer way to help each other to not take advantage of someone's lack of knowledge. I don't like annihilous monopoly, I think it's a weakness on the server, because you can register as many accounts as you want, I don't think Blizzard designed the World event to be a way for some people to get more than others. I never limited myself to Express my opinion on the matter, and that's how I became enemies with some of the people who abuse this weakness of the server. The fact that they are not the smart people I ever met didn't help, not to mention they are the largest flooding I have ever seen in any game.
This, and the fact that I don't have the most polite manners chat to people I don't like it get me banned, even though I was provoked many times. I don't use different characters for chat, to clone, to trade for any other, and my ban limits my trade. Not to mention that it's humiliating.
I was banned because no one can deal with me in chat and decided to complain to the admins behind my back. Tonight I asked for unban, answer was - ask the one who banned you. Think it's easy for some people to ask about the ban on some people, but for me it's not easy to ask for unban.
My complaint about managing moderators have the can ban, but not everyone can unban? Easy to ban someone, I believe it is a violation of my rights, though. I've seen much worse insults in this chat, and much worse language and behavior from the same person who was begging for my ban.
Don't know if I will play on this server anymore, so it's goodbye now from Cirocco and happy holidays
37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Abakumov 29.06.20

ermaduk
Hard to make out :(

s
sopl 29.06.20

Ne 4ital no osyjdau

[
[FLAME] 29.06.20

Interesting post !!!! but read it of course I won't ....

q
qPash 29.06.20

ermaduk
Zdraveite! For shalena nischo not promena, systemone on those vyv forum.
Wesite obliquana not s by themselves, but Tova e conteplate on srvyr-hostile. AZ VI posjeta Yes not gorjachitsja and igrat otnovo on Tosi sylvyr no Yes orysa attention to inadequate behavior on Nakai to the chat pack. Ima feature and will add it black Spijk tezi, koito not VI haresva! On Dobr hour.

l
lait_one 29.06.20

dude, that promptum translated. online translators, and those better would be transferred. so you can't write, I believe him.

R
RiesegenSchwanz 29.06.20

And the topic is not the most cirocco repeatedly watered mud chat,players,noble botovod,winner of the IQ 200,wringing his prices on your mostly free~pool specks,and then sincerely wonder negative attitude toward it?

O
Obsessed 29.06.20

I don't like annihilous monopoly, I think this is the weakness of the server
ermaduk, they are friends of the administrator, what are you doing? they can. ;-)

noble botovod,winner of the IQ 200
RiesegenSchwanz, interesting combination. why is it akki is not in the bath? ;-)

h
hiha 29.06.20

ermaduk
Dad, please don't go...please...as a drunk with cold Soso(

A
Aler 29.06.20

ermaduk
u're banned cuz abuse was blaming useres when there's no moders online. cu.

f
firkax 29.06.20

lait_one
Resu
the author of the Russian language is not native, writes as he can and it's not a translators and post Resu any specks is not the topic

RiesegenSchwanz
And the topic is not the most cirocco repeatedly watered mud chat,players,noble botovod,winner of the IQ 200,wringing his prices on your mostly free~pool specks,and then sincerely wonder negative attitude toward it?
Yes, this is Cirocco, but he is not botovod and I did not see that he was mouthing off, on the contrary behaves appropriately almost always

A
Aler 29.06.20

firkax
Not botovod, but otherwise true. Is moder ofnotice how this inadequacy begins to swear on your Borrego-Russian people.

q
qPash 29.06.20

firkax
Plus, a good guy......... was

q
qPash 29.06.20

DBRN
YES, we all etim sin, aren't you? XD

l
lait_one 29.06.20

DBRN
it's funny, probably Mat on the Bulgarian-Russian. ))
sorry I'm not hanging in chatice to check out the depth of all depths, so to speak.

A
Aler 29.06.20

lait_one
don't know; I was very pleased. he has an obsession was someone who crap on him not paying attention.

qPash
We did not bomb threatening to leave the server after the first chatban ;-D

q
qPash 29.06.20

DBRN
So it's only a chat ban was? This is the mountain because the mountain XD
Delete topic please, plz =)

e
ermaduk 29.06.20

As you can see, dober is a lame post with a few asslickers around him. How can any normal person restrict himself from insulting him, it's so natural... He did a few screens and sent them to admins behind my back but if i am to make screens of his stupid shit, i wont have space on my hard drive. Yes my English is not good but i did my best to write this topic in English, seems a few pedantic snobs have problems with that too. As for bots, cheats or whatever - i use one account, i dont do pariks and yes, i have a sharp language towards people i dislike. At least i have some individuality unlike most of the ppl in here and i'll never whine to admins like a little **** like dober. He just didn't have onother way to deal with me since i own him in chat even in English.
Mainly i wrote this topic coz i don't like the admin management. Any admin can ban but not all can unban, now i have to beg to that one that banned me, probably a dober friend which i'd never do. And how come a guy who has been banned numerous times and he doesn't care which mule he uses in chat, be of any credibility to plead for a ban for another player?

l
lait_one 29.06.20

ermaduk
thank you, bro. I was under the table.))

A
Aler 29.06.20

ermaduk
that's why u're banned and unliked sick retard. go away.

S
Shaka_podorojala 29.06.20

the chat on ur account will be unbanned after the New Year, keep calm dude

PS i want you continuing harassing dober-the-retard in da chat