3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_SSpov_ 19.10.19 06:09 pm

How to pirate? (Samurai Warriors 2)

Downloaded the disk image, it only worked with the program Alcohol 120%. Now alcohol does not plow, that I need another way, help pliz.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 19.10.19

_SSpov_ wrote:
Downloaded the disk image, it only worked with the program Alcohol 120%...
What is the file extension: .iso, etc.?
Optional install the game from the mounted image - often you can open it, copy the contents to a separate folder and put there. Or download ready Repack - if problems with Internet speed no.
Spoiler

_
_SSpov_ 19.10.19

SonyK.
>What is the file extension: .iso, etc.?
mdf
>Optionally, install the game from the mounted image - often you can open it, copy the contents to a separate folder and put there.
I tried ekzeshnik without protect.dll didn't work. And the game fired piracy due to incorrect drive emulation.
>Or download a ready-repak - if problems with Internet speed no.
Just have a problem with the Internet. And it's not like cut Repack. Found fit the image where the Japanese voice acting, the Russian text and do not cut. The only valid way. Now looking for almost the same Warriors Orochi)

The problem was solved. Downloaded DT pro cured him(2-3 hours spent), and mounted the image on an IDE drive. Had to study the science of piracy. It turns out that some images have some kind of protection, which does not plow on the SCSI drive only on IDE for the games firing. Because of this, I thought that the image is not compatible with DT, because when you start the game determined that I'm trying to pirate)

S
SonyK_2 19.10.19

_SSpov_ wrote:
...Downloaded DT pro cured him(2-3 hours spent)... some images have some kind of protection, which does not plow on the SCSI drive only on IDE for the games firing...
I understand that the DT is a Daemon Tools - if Yes, its free (Lite) version that does not work?

_
_SSpov_ 19.10.19

SonyK.
>I understand that DT is Daemon Tools
Yes
>its free (Lite) version that does not work?
There are many interesting things feature, no)
Interesting. This forum topic will be removed? If not, then I hope my topic will help many fans of the genre Musa)

A
Antisocial 19.10.19

_SSpov_ wrote:
Had to study the science of piracy.
SpoilerI just kind of ride table, the science of piracy fucking brutal. the second paragraph that the post is just a joke, can't laugh.))))))))))))))))))))))

_
_SSpov_ 19.10.19

Antisocial
PTS funny, because I'm a Professor on piracy