3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tim7472 29.06.20 11:02 am

Solution 2: fixing blue screen on GeForce GT540m\\740m (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

On the mobile graphics card Nvidia GeForce GT540m and the GT740m is often a problem: blue screen when loading levels in games on Frostbite (DA:I, BF3, BF4). I have already described the method of solution is to run the game integrated with the powerful GeForce Expirience, so she picked up the discrete videocracy and not allowed to depart the game.

But then Nvidia has updated their program and it had stopped working by default with discrete none (even if you set it to program via a driver setting), and therefore, even when running Expirience, DAI crashes with a blue screen.

Fortunately, the problem was solved and not as critical as I thought.
You need any program that doesn't use much resources, but it is working on a discrete graphics card. You just need to run it in parallel with the game, and picked up a third-party process discrete vidyuhi will not depart the game with a BSOD.

Specifically, I use the game client of EVE Online that when you select the account doesn't eat almost no resources, but picks up none. Run it in parallel with the game and no crashes.
1 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoolDeadPool 29.06.20

Tim7472
Thank you to those users that find the solutions to their problems and share them with others! :3