3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big_Woo 29.06.20 11:02 am

The game asks for a CD key((( (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Played the free weekend and I liked it. Bought through Steam. Launch incentive - runs and yupley..... requests a digital key( and where to get it?
24 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DoctorWho_ 29.06.20

Big_Woo
Try right-click on divizhen the incentive and to choose view CD key and you enter it in jublee

B
Big_Woo 29.06.20

where????

B
Big_Woo 29.06.20

there is no such((((

I
Ingbelial 29.06.20

And you run the version in uplai that established the incentive or the one that was on trial?

_
_DoctorWho_ 29.06.20

Big_Woo
Such is not present?
Spoiler

i
imitator26 29.06.20

But really there is no key, even in the rainbow has a key. Weird.

m
meagarry 29.06.20

Big_Woo
Free weekend where they played? In uplay? Maybe you just opleska version installed? You need to download from steam. Generally key, as far as I know it's not supposed to be. At least in recent games from road Yubei I have no keys. Just when you first start the game from steam and downloaded yupley there are asking: the game is activated on your account, are you sure? Click Yes and play.

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 29.06.20

Big_Woo
division delete and re-download from steam

i
imitator26 29.06.20

In the library uplay game have? ( look in jublee activation

Spoiler

B
Big_Woo 29.06.20

launch the incentive, which is bought and installed

B
Big_Woo 29.06.20

i
imitator26 29.06.20

It is strange that the key is not shown. I have steam version and the key in jublee present. Apparently you need to turn support yubisoft.

B
Big_Woo 29.06.20

the incentive here

B
Big_Woo 29.06.20

B
Big_Woo 29.06.20

two days no response to any greeting of support services and incentive uplay

i
imitator26 29.06.20

Steam is too high, yupley must respond quickly. Write the question on the forum http://forums-ru.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/68-Техническая-помощь

B
BasicWay 29.06.20

The game in Uplay deleted ? if not delete, then close uplay and run the game through Steam.

B
Big_Woo 29.06.20

now the game was deleted through the Windows, cleaned the registry, try re-download

B
Big_Woo 29.06.20

you need to install just division and not PTS?

B
BasicWay 29.06.20

Big_Woo
The feeling that you've got runs the wrong customer and that activation of Steam does not pass.