3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrey Komarov 29.06.20 11:03 am

who says the art is bad go and write and put + (World of Tanks)

+
21 Comments
Sort by:
N
NSerggg 29.06.20

If hands curves, all tanks are bad!
Minus 100500 you!

S
SEBROVATER 29.06.20

not art such as this game

I
IgorOK_8029 29.06.20

Art is not bad its just a lot of the damage from her space did you need in Armored Warfare and will make the class!!!!!!

911viper 29.06.20

Art is very often annoying! Now if the developers would make a special type of random battles with no arty in the game settings it can be turned on and off then it would be just great! This is the real way out! Those who loves to ride on Arte would play with the random battles, and those who have it not to see would have rolled off. And everyone would be happy! This type of random battles you would be called: ''the fighting arts'' or fighting without ACS. ИгорьОК_8029 Arte already cut the damage and what happened with this? Yes not that! I'm telling you, my suggestion is really clever! But this is my opinion, and what will the developers is unknown.

R
RAZIEL_ 29.06.20

911viper
your proposal is certainly good, but the problem is that no one in their right mind will not be on the strand or Fri to go into battle with the included Arta and will end the fighting art against the arts, and a couple of fireflies...

A
Arwinge 29.06.20

All because of people who do not know how to think, I too have suffered from the arts, began to swing German art and now know where don't shoot art and think almost never get a flop, except in certain cases.

i
insel 29.06.20

and I for options thunder, and the rest in my garbage!)

O
Oleg V 29.06.20

art should be APAT back: 30 seconds recharge, expensive shells, long; damage like a medium tank, 200-300 units per hit (still some way to go!!! because you can miss!!! given that the average tank is recharged for 6-8 seconds, not 30 like art); art does not destroy the landscape - hills, bushes, trees, mounds, bunkers and other buildings... now art is almost useless and it just infuriates those who it's not playing...

911viper 29.06.20

RAZIEL_
Why not? But perhaps now it's not happening? Now art is in the game and on whatever you left it you will either fall in battle or not. But if you do as I suggested then you would just tick ''without arts'' and she'll never fight does not get. But if a tick to remove it and art will. Anyways to do the same as with the oncoming battle and assault that simply remove it from random battles if you don't like these modes. But you need to pump in 4th LVL that is not a problem.

I
IgorOK_8029 29.06.20

Oleg
What..... up if 10 LVL 4-5 art of them 2 baht t-92 and some and you're on the Yaga E100 for example or even something slow or cardboard 50B and you latter focused on 2-3 arty,no chance!!!!!!! And you say up!!!((((( And normal players be healthy ghusl,damage,hangar!!!!

I
IgorOK_8029 29.06.20

Arwinge
You mean to say that art always in the same place?!

R
RAZIEL_ 29.06.20

911viper
I mean, what tick to play with Arta leave only those who Arte coming out in this fight, well, fireflies for fun, that is, in the mode with arty would be unrealistically long queue, because there will be some artileristy to expect.

911viper 29.06.20

RAZIEL_
I know that there are people who don't like art and they will skate in the mode where it is not. If these people were not then they would have complained about art and would not ask her nerf or even remove from the game. But they are there. And artoo already nervily. I here for example do not like art because it is not fun to play, because you are, wait and think, and gets the projectile into the enemy or not. You certainly hope that there will be, because hope dies last. You constantly have to fear the rest of the tanks and to change its location on the map, because in the vicinity of the art cardboard. It 0. Frequent change of location - the key to the survival of the arts. It does not rush into the crowd of tanks and not on damages as for example on the same strand. I'm not arguing that online mode can be a little. But it will be! When I start specifically to piss off art, I'm into art and start on someone to take it out to calm my nerves. So I pumped artoo LVL 7 and I got 1 heavy tank LVL 10 3 LVL 9 and a few eights. And in addition to all this there are other tanks other lvlov. Still remember the time when art was infuriated very much, and I started to swing drum art, because borates even though the rules damagel but I wanted more. But I never pumped it =) Stopped at LVL 6.

A
Arwinge 29.06.20

ИгорьОК_8029
I don't want to say so because he played on Arte and never after the shot, not standing still, it can lead to death of my brown tarandus, the more I shake the German art and it is as you know not very mobile.

z
zhme 29.06.20

911viper
patch to reduce damage arts will be ! developed as promised

H
Hell-Bent_CoDe 29.06.20

Well, here it is clear that he created the theme for the pros.
My art is in the hangar just for LBZ

D
Delphis 29.06.20

911viper
Then let everyone will have such a possibility of choice, to exclude from the battle of PT, TT, St. let's Say I'm on St and I will play only against PT.

D
Delphis 29.06.20

or am I on Arte and against me only CT and PT

J
JUnnAmmED 29.06.20

God,how many of the whiners in the game was...In 2011 everything was fine,and then the arts were eight,twelve pieces in a fight and she punished four times more than those scraps that we have now.

p
philippyavl 29.06.20

If its OK ambulanti, remove the damn one-shot phenomenon, which they distribute with vertuhaya, then it will be more or less normal class. And while it is a class that hate because of their vernosti.