3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OutSt 29.06.20 11:03 am

Paypal and card (need help)

Good time of day. Dear, if anyone knows, or experienced, please tell me:
What card (any Bank) it is best to tie to paypal, that would be with paypal to transfer money to this card and remove them with a minimum Commission. Or all the same everywhere? I will appreciate any advice. Thank you.
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmtcher 29.06.20

As far as I know the PayPal fee for withdrawal of the card does not take a Commission (https://www.paypal.com/ru/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-withdrawal-fees-outside), therefore it makes sense to choose the Bank, which will be easier to work with you personally and correspondingly, the Commission for cash withdrawal in ATM/Bank branch (if it exists) depends on your Bank.

O
OutSt 29.06.20

dmtcher
Thank you, and I think which Bank to choose. Corn is not an option, despite what amount.

A
AnPei 29.06.20

Create a qiwi virtual visa card, first you need to create a wallet tied to the mob. phone, you can recharge through the ATMs of more than RUB qiwi 501 without a fee. In the PayPal register and bind a virtual card from qiwi and, after replenishment of qiwi wallet the same amount of money will be on a virtual visa card linked to PayPal. You can bind the card corn from Euroset . These two options are preferable, corn recommended to pay abroad, she the rate of the Central Bank, as cards of other banks charge a Commission.

O
OutSt 29.06.20

An__ei
Thanks for the reply) about the corn in the course. But, I don't have anything to pay, but rather to withdraw money from paypal with a minimum Commission. As I recall on corn for cash withdrawal is hell of a Commission

A
AnPei 29.06.20

OutSt
KtoNaNovenkogo.EN-Pro paypal read for example on this website. Contact paypal mostly forced, for example in oriqin to subscribe only via paypal, purchasing abroad also, the owners of consoles so as not to run to the shops to look for cards. And paypal to keep the money -the question is why .

O
OutSt 29.06.20

An__ei
Read. Just out of zagranku money needs to transfer, store is not going) thanks again!

d
dmtcher 29.06.20

OutSt
At the moment, what banks do you use? I was about a year ago on a regular serovskuju map deduced (mastercard standard). Commissions on receipt of funds I none of the well-known banks are not met, at least for individuals, and cashing in the ATM, the Bank usually also not subject to commissions.

O
OutSt 29.06.20

dmtcher
Local under the RFP and VTB'shka where it was. In any case, thank you. Poznaju, boobsmania - something will pick up