3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tim7472 29.06.20 11:27 am

DA: I and fix blue screen on GeForce GT540m\\740m (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Have a notebook graphics card GT540m and GT740m is a known problem: BSOD with error 0x0000116 in games. My particular card is incompatible with all games on Frostbite engine. That BF3 that BF4 that DA:I, they download can to 70% to give the BSOD and after restarting, the graphics card is disabled the laptop as the problem device. Some suggest to put the utility of Microsoft but it does not always help. Either take the laptop warranty. I found the iron and a quick way out, maybe it will help:
You need GeForce Experience, preferably the latest version. If someone does not know, this program comes with the driver. Run Experience and drop all the game settings to the minimum. In the optimization settings window set the type and resolution of 1280\720. The scaling pictures can be left at 100%. Or to put 90 and enable smoothing in postprocessing (FXAA). Be sure to run the game through GeForce Experience! Discrete card train will pick up the game and give the driver the necessary parameters, and, consequently, will save you from the BSOD. I hope this little guide will help someone.

P. S. This guide for specific models of video cards of a certain performance, so I beg you not to make seething about How can you play with this graphics??!. On these settings with this video card, the game flies and runs on anything and thank you.

2 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Nigruca 29.06.20

Thank you, very helpful!!

T
Tim7472 29.06.20

After Nvidia updated Expirience, he no longer picks up discrete vidyuhi.

Instead of a program, you need in parallel with DAI to run some application, which the train operates on a discrete vidyuhi, but not eating a lot of resources, for example to take a standard chess set for them none selectable in the driver.