3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxDARK_MANxxx 29.06.20 11:27 am

The radial menu (not working) (Sniper Elite 3)

I have a problem with the radial menu (default Q) not long ago downloaded, but the problem with this menu doesn't want to open about have been to change the buttons without a result, but I scored on a menu until I opened armor-piercing bullets, I don't understand how to change to armour-piercing ammunition without the radial menu?
10 Comments
Sort by:
c
ctrax 29.06.20

xxxDARK_MANxxx wrote:
I do not understand how to change to armour-piercing ammunition without the radial menu?
no, but armor-piercing bullets are practically no better than usual, and in the cartoon so generally strikes just like as usual.

B
Bronik . 29.06.20

xxxDARK_MANxxx
The same problem , climbed the entire Internet and not found, have not faced the problem of armor-piercing but annoying that the radial menu does not plow... version of the game 1.15 a

B
Bronik . 29.06.20

no solution found tried Repack is not passed, set 1.14 there all the same and everything works

x
xxxDARK_MANxxx 29.06.20

Yes, I understand that the case in the Repack, maybe even because of the pills.
It would be good to give references on the tablets to version 1.15 or maybe a different pill will resolve the problem =/

B
Bronik . 29.06.20

diamorphine
you want to say helps?

B
Bronik . 29.06.20

diamorphine
Hey thank you it works! installed the last version of your tablet and it worked!

B
Bronik . 29.06.20

http://sendfile.su/1290354

x
xxxDARK_MANxxx 29.06.20

Armor .
Yes the pill helped that's just this pill is not simple, but with a surprise. I such pills do not trust, because I have the same stands (only with the non-working menu), not willing to risk it)

Picture

B
Bronik . 29.06.20

xxxDARK_MANxxx
I have standards , no such inscriptions and the game runs and the menu works on viruses checked built-in protection , 10 wines

Spoiler

S
SanY - 2013 29.06.20

Thank you! - Armor - help menus work.