3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovan Helsing 29.06.20 11:27 am

Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific (Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific)

Open thread about this game.!!!!!!
154 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitryxxx 29.06.20

Yes! sure!

L
Luchezar 29.06.20

strange new klasna igruha and no theme

m
misha1981 29.06.20

Sdelayte thread-4 version of the game. There are a number of questions. Technically and in terms of gameplay.

D
DCL-Dmitry 29.06.20

Bought a licensed version from Buka. Disappointed that not translated to vote. Even the Intro is broadcasting in English. Upset also the fact that Beech has not released a patched version. (v.1.0)
As for the game itself, I absolutely loved it. SH3 at the time I loved it. And from this I expected no less impact. In the end, the game turned out on all 100...

_
_Sw1tch_ 29.06.20

Everything is just super, but a big spoon of tar has brought the localization of Buka (Dmitry already wrote)!
Big minus beech!
A big plus to developers!

p
pikul 29.06.20

A big plus to the developers ? what's that for ? for what interface mutilated to almost complete neigrabelnosti. take aback - what twists !

G
Granda 29.06.20

Also bought a licensed game from Buka, but half the night lost in the Silent Hunter 3 PTS... But was waiting for Silent Hunter 4.
pikul agree completely, the interface is ugly.
DCL-Dmitry also upset at the expense of translation.
But still I will play, but where are gavazza it.

P
PzKpfw III 29.06.20

Pliz help. In an emphasis I can not understand how to rotate the hydrophone and the crew does not hear the guys even if the gate is already oshibku scratch.

M
Misin 29.06.20

play a pirate DVD, is it? and another question not loaded the save, the game crashes what to do?

M
Misin 29.06.20

I would not like to flood. who will answer me or not

L
Lionhad 29.06.20

Pirates is not(replace the original EXE does not help, you need some original files). Is there a way to cnews.ru in the forum (but had its method, to do about 2-3 hours).Schools with savegames and crashes occur because the raw version(need the 1.2 patch)!!!

B
Baker3 29.06.20

Super igruha!Played a single mission!One frustrating!Wanted to play in career mode,and there is a lag(((prohodish the first mission its the best game to start the second and he was again the first to start(((Help people like this fight(version 1.2)!

n
nickdick 29.06.20

Plus two-dimensional sailors cut from plywood. And nothing, cool.

S
Sylvan 29.06.20

2 nickdick Flat sailors - the result of triggering the internal protection of the product. Treated by selecting the nosd.
2 Lionhad Try to go to http://rapidshare.com/users/O7E68G I solved the problem. The type of patch. For those who have pirates.

n
nickdick 29.06.20

>>>>>Sylvan
If not scrap - give link on the right.

P
PIFFA 29.06.20

Lads,HELP!Sluhay,I understand-SH4 came out,but about the 3rd everyone broke off to ask....Sorry.that is not the topic.in short.get someone link to the original files(those in the know) game,I have a pirate(but a very good,half of the bugs mentioned,I never bothered) and the patches are not placed......By the way,as for tactics,maneuvers,combat use,materiel and nuances as in SH3 and SH4, have to help,I swear,prošaren!!!!!! :)))

I
IvanSh 29.06.20

At some sites, where the warriors hang out and discuss military simulations, wrote how to put a patch on the pirates. Works 100% - I put all the patches. Especially useful is the one that fills the harbour with lots of ships + the ocean makes much more lively. Look for the net.

P
PIFFA 29.06.20

IvanSh! Thank you,of course...So I was looking for 2 months plus:or any dick present,or links broken.....So the request is still valid!

S
Sylvan 29.06.20

2 nickdick From 3 different nosd to version 1.0 sooner or later fail. Files after patch 1.2 the link I specified like this do not suffer. In a network read that flat sailors appeared, even when using a license WITHOUT nosd, so the 1.2 patch it seems fixed.

n
nickdick 29.06.20

>>>>>Sylvan
O. K. Thanks. Will the patch to download.