3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IziBobr 29.06.20 11:29 am

Anyone check out the Winter hunt ? (Warface)

??
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Igoryok_ 29.06.20

Do not participate

E
Eligos 123 29.06.20

There's still nothing interesting

E
Eligos 123 29.06.20

What a rag, puts All the dislikes??!

b
borz.9596 29.06.20

yet jobs are not there. after the update, or since January, they probably will start.

C
Civilized 29.06.20

come on! in varfeys, nobody plays! what the hell are threads on the forum appear so regularly? people to play in what happened? What the hell are entire sections players back in varfeys?! Play EVE online, she was free, much more exciting fun game of

S
Sipogka 29.06.20

Civilized
Well, for example I missed some of this projects, good Internet hooked up so I started to play it. I think a lot of people right now plays for different reasons and not only due to the fact that the game is old. And the Witcher fails and fallout and doom and that something geared more

C
Civilized 29.06.20

Sipogka
Yes, that man played a fun game and he failed there was the Witcher, the Duma and fallout is necessary that these thoughts and the witches just didn'T GO on the computer. That's when people will play a fun game. Varfeys is already morally obsolete game, cards which have not been updated over the YEARS, I don't know why people play there at all this dross. In the beginning, Yes, it was fun, I just played. But then we went out somehow themselves.

S
Sipogka 29.06.20

Civilized
Well, you answered your own question with the last sentence. Tired, I will take everything else

S
SwordOfArey 29.06.20

Check out the free (Yes, even without spending 300 rubles)

S
Sanka Sinko 29.06.20

so myself, a time to kill and all