3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nstepanov 29.06.20 11:30 am

How to get all the events on platinum? (Need for Speed: The Run)

How to get all the events on platinum?
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razenrauh036 29.06.20

expert mode like, a long time at it was, I do not remember )))

E
Eremite_City 29.06.20

Choose from a large rotating torque and plenty of horsepower. The speed is not look..
Preferably four-wheel drive. My favorite car was number 22. Do not remember the model..

-
-SlashuuR- 29.06.20

With the local timelimit (flying is the track - late for 1 second) it's easier to download a trainer to freeze time with rivals and calmly ride, enjoying the scenery. Than sitting on each track for 5 hours, it's not worth it. Because the management is just awful, the car and tries all the time miraculous power to push off the track; the hand brake is either not dosimetria, or the car is loose; when the vehicle is at a stop, it shakes. This is the worst control in the series, all Khayal management in MW 2012, but it can be used and then each of the races easily pass for gold.
In the beginning of the game on the expert generally atas - picked Nissan 1971 and the first time race on the highway becomes impassable because of a lack of characteristics of your car. Beat on the Porsche immediately passed the second time. This is a serious gameplay bug.