3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Isertq 29.06.20 12:12 pm

A big rate in a simple i5 3470.

Such here a jamb. i5 3470 is a new cooler DeepCool Gammax s40. And temp in idle (indicated on screen) is 45 to 49 and of course, it reeeeel.
It should be noted that when old, kitanovska boxed cooler, the temp in idle was the same... but the max load reached 90 degrees here max I could see is 65 degrees. What would you recommend, I want a simple to reduce the pace.
P. S taraha was at the base of the cooler, so that dried up wiped with alcohol neatly.
There is an option to put on the back of the PC fan blowing on the blades 120mm.. how XS will be noticeable.
Your assumption?)
19 Comments
Sort by:
I
Isertq 29.06.20

screen actually

k
kustowlad 29.06.20

MySery
The minimum fan speed put at 100%
or get a cooler and throw the pollen fairies on Prots and loudly 5 times,Abra kadabra, and then tempura in the game even up to 20 degrees would not rise

I
Isertq 29.06.20

kustowlad
I'm afraid even the fairy will say well,..R xD

d
deny666 29.06.20

Have a Gammax s40 max speed 1600 rpm, you have 900.
In the BIOS you need to set max speed.

B
Bombardirovschik 29.06.20

45-49 you are not as you wrote and 36 in the screenshot , which is fine.
The CPU sensor is 29 and the cores of the temperature sensors and the estimated.

I don't know what to believe your words or your screen.
on the screen one paced in the words of another.

30-35 degrees is a normal idle temperature at + 26 in the room, for example

I
Isertq 29.06.20

Bomber
well, it may reach up to 45-49.
CPU constantly above 34 idle.
BUT core and CPU Package(it's under the cover of the heat exchanger tempo) 40-50 varies.
This is funny that the value of the CPU constantly in the range of ~34 degrees..and OST values - no

I
Isertq 29.06.20

deny666
I don't want to hear the runway under the table)
I doubt that the standard of 900-1000 rpm idle can't pull 25-30 degrees.
this is at the expense of the rear fan(blowing) 'm thinking, MB it to improve air flow at the top of the system unit. And the pace will win 5-7 degrees.
The same thought at the expense of the jamb sensors, noo doubt.

B

MySery
fuck yeah this is all bullshit.
If the load is not heated so Nasri on everything else.
I have the temperature in Hades of some non-existent sensors showed 117 degrees.
Try other prog to load if not heated very norms.
Although 65 is still too much for this cooler but still not in the stress test and the normal load.

I
Isertq 29.06.20

Bomber
no no no, 65 it in the stress test (at least 20 min, the same Aida) in 62 games above have not yet seen.

B

MySery
you enhanced turbo activated? Bostic to 3.8? well, tolerable temperature, in principle, no problem no, I do not understand then why did you bother.
Stress test usually disappear ten to fifteen degrees higher than the real application.
Although Aida is not a full stress test gives a weak load.very weak.

I
Isertq 29.06.20

Bomber
on account of boost not sure as do not know as it to check. And confuse, as - tolerated, this one) but well is quite another))
I want the stock growth rate(not critical) here and stew slowly himself... more than the percent I guess :)

I
Isertq 29.06.20

Bomber
and though that air circulation to improve at the top looked after here is a vent on the back cover - the Fan is GLACIALTECH GT-8025EDLA(B)1
It may help to decrease 5-10 degrees)
As waste it is removing the old box vent(which was before)unhooked from the radiator Titanic) and put it on the ass. Well in the stress tests 5-10 won, but the noise of him.. incredible number.. he..80mm 3600rpm. play.. but the work seems completed)

B

MySery
There is nothing you can do except to remove once again a cooler and change the thermal paste on another, better quality in your opinion. This is the only way. I think to myself if you needed it. Not the fact that the result will be.
Stock growth you don't need as percent you overclock you will not. consequently, and to increase the temperature of nowhere.
There is a more radical variant, the liquid metal under the lid gash and even it can be instead of thermal paste to blurt out but this is one of those perversions for Prashantama processor.
If you have a small fan in the ass to reduce by 10 azhno degrees then you can just remove the side wall, the result will be the same.

I
Isertq 29.06.20

Bomber
hmm well probably Yes, just the housing and not from the cartons, and it is such norms inwin MG136WB. But the pace is still not standard) well, in General, XS
despite the fact that Aida shows the mother/CPU/diode GP = 32 ° C, all of these values. But the kernel and the fact that the temp under the hood 40-45.. what kind of heresy I can not understand.

B

MySery
Yes the kernel and under the hood is the digital gauges, they are not real and may not show the exact temp because they depend on the program which you were measured .
download XB info or real temp and check what's wrong with this game.

I
Isertq 29.06.20

Bomber
real temp shows the same 38-42 degrees idle)
I'll wait for vent good is it 250R, will try.
And think about thermal paste.. some sort of a 700r, I think should be rules.

B

MySery
put a tiny fan to change the thermal paste won't help much if your case there are no fans there anal hell, take off the cover or put the valve if you drop by 10 degrees is the norm and cool.

I
Isertq 29.06.20

Bomber
Yes u valve this tower S40)
as stood boxed before, vent in the back didn't make sense to be, and now slapped both times)
Thanks for the advice and reasoning)
well, tiny noise more you give, the 120 is probably the most

V
Vinni-Pukh 29.06.20

jeez, the normal rate. The fear about.