3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hamshut 29.06.20 12:14 pm

Council boevka (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello!
Prompt, as in this game to knock in modes test 50000 ?!
It's kick-ass pancake.
Keep a continuous combo and don't miss any strike this for me for so many years in a series of games Batman just nereal!
Especially when there are enemies with shields, stun guns, etc.
The number of videos on u-tube watching the repeat is just like horror isn't easy)
Maybe there's some easy advice?
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnItalianoVero 29.06.20

hamshut
Opponents with shields and tasers kill one hit combo attack or break their weapons
And help jump and stun

S
S.t.e.n 29.06.20

While on the trainer on slowing down... will Feel pleasure from the sight techniques + get used to the different enemies [then off]

H
Hirok 29.06.20

S. T. E. n
trainer from fling and at peace)

h
hamshut 29.06.20

UnItalianoVero
What a combo-attack, a knock-out with one blow?

S. T. E. n
Hirok
To this I would not have guessed)))

H
Hirok 29.06.20

hamshut
You were like in previous games in the series not played. There, not once was a test Ridler on combo X50 and 7 different techniques, for example. And so with the help of the trainer it was done)

E
Egor Ivashkevich 29.06.20

Easy job,that difficult I 200 combo was nebyval important to fill 8 beats and then smooth the gaps to klatsat on the mouse and do critical hits, one hit+2 to combo and 25 lashes

P
Protocol10 29.06.20

Clear - lavaboy play with the trainers, and then Ponte as they bend over in Batman.

V
Vlad Buntarenko 29.06.20

Protocol10
consolehelp not Orci.

U
UnItalianoVero 29.06.20

hamshut
I reassigned the keys, but it was originally on alt+1/2/3 (do not remember the figure: there is an attack with Barangay against lying enemies, the second break, the third of autokill)