3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 19.10.19 06:11 pm

Finally, enter in the rules of pvp. (Diablo 2)

Moderators pvp, pay attention to the class Paladin: foh, and foh/smite. Why it is still (2019) there is no calculation in the rules of pvp? I have introduced a ban on excessive resist against the conviction aura.
Close to it is very strictly enforced, and the paladin means the entire composition of the moderator do not care.
I have offered examples of the resists:
If conviction is pumped at 1 or even taken from the swap(+3), res over 75. And don't whine that much under convoy can hit foh, because convoy is extremely difficult to engage the enemy at all. And with 75 light res,
it can be at least pokazat before the impact.
If conviction gives -150 lres (pure fohera) here you should make your calculations.

...And I want to remind you about the Amazon.
Sometimes it seems that the differences between bow/fiz and bow/light AMA are not always distinguishable. I mean the skill of light fury. Often at tournaments bow/fiz do not neglect using it, which I think is against the rules.
When you dress against physical damage, always lres is lame, very strong and. But a skilled passive players make a bet on this. After all, when even 2 caused by summonah and lres < 30, this fury cast is able to carry up to 60% hp! Count 1 of the three lost duels.
So bow ame need to prohibit its use for fair pvp(even because of the most difficulty playing against this class - this leads to an imbalance of forces). And moderators to pay particular attention in writing the bids to the tournament about it.
In short, a bow/light is Amazon with fully pumped skills (required) charged strike, lightning fury,++.
If there is a half-assed hybrid of some sort, it is best to mention it.
And I think that this alternative client should be banned in fair pvp. For an indefinite period. With him even smite pal is so unfair can make the teleport with Locke at the enemy (based on sermons Jay_xP). And all this takes place without caste, as in the Enigma, and even if he's in fortitude... some Nonsense.
5 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 19.10.19

Yes, support. Over ban, Furi deny amok to teach literacy ( imbalance), alternatively the client to remove. How can you?

S
Smetanka dlya firka 19.10.19

How about allow Amazon precast chilling armor against the barbarians? ;D

y
yok0o 19.10.19

Dober
Of course it's time

B
BAD666 19.10.19

Bunny here, okay. Guys for precast all reasonable. And right now, for Germany the topic of writing, go there. It is a fact.

T
T-Fox 19.10.19

the theme of the banter, right?
villains wear against my physical Pala rez and over the light, disable them. and these fucking AMCI with his light is prevented, because it is unrealistic to put ice and light RES at the same time.