3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Chervonenko 29.06.20 12:18 pm

how to make Hairworks work without subsidence FPS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hairworks automatically uses anti-aliasing to MSAAx8 hair that wildly hits FPS.
To raise the FPS without giving up Hairworks in the following ways:
In the folder The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\base Find the file Rendering.ini
And replaceable HairWorksAALevel=8 4 or 2
Accordingly Hairworks will use MSAAx2 or MSAAx4 which will be reflected visually on the smoothing of the hair, but will significantly raise FPS. I have an average of 10-12 fps grew(changed the parameter in the 2-image quality of hair visually not become worse)
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 29.06.20

it has long been so made,helps.set to 0

N
Nikita507 29.06.20

even with this drawdown serious

S
SanyaN6233 29.06.20

to Maya vidyuhi of day shadow nizya postaviti

R
RGC 29.06.20

Oddly enough, but the subsidence is stronger, the larger the screen the plan Giraltovce head. When I run the world, 60 fps, with a flair where the 50 because the camera is close to the head, and if you approach the wall and take the angle that the screen was only the head Geralt the fps drops even to 30

M
MunchkiN 616 29.06.20

I have MSAAx8 enabled for all grass and alphatexture regardless of the render screen so nobracket

D
Drahov 29.06.20

No, NVIDIA promised to fix the joint.

A
Andrey Chervonenko 29.06.20

I wonder what the downsides is pulled...tried to help people,and then...

F
FernandosAmigos 29.06.20

It seems that they have not helped)

M
MIBATOMIC 29.06.20

For such games need a normal gaming PC, not a bucket. It is time to understand and to acquire a modern gaming computer, and your trash to throw out.

M
M.E.I.0188 29.06.20

Look at the frame Wright the gallop 4 will show

23hudo 29.06.20

Lacking at nvidia HairWorks item everything but Geralt - I would love to put. I just have Geralt's hair vidiskiu enrage - like noodles of some sort, and looks very natural, and the animals any very personal looks

F
Free_mAx 29.06.20

As for me, so this HairWorks generally crude and unnecessary drawdown FPS nobody needs this moisture.

D
Dimchik94 29.06.20

Free_mAx
It's not damp and simply costs resources. Optimization of this technology will give better performance, because there is really nothing to optimize. It is only possible to add a feature not full HairWorks , i.e. the bottom layer to make a normal hairline, and the top (i.e. more visible) with this effect. Resulting smaller ship system because of the less amount of processed hairline.
But the question is.. Who the crap gave up? It is better to push neotechnology the game and say We fought a revolution, than to bother with a revision.

M
MagicHero 29.06.20

I have hairline the game does not slow down but are these hairs on the Herald awful (the feeling that he just washed them with shampoo and combing), and the beard still black in total I had them cut off. Just before the battle with the devil, cut, pubes on it looks great.

F
Free_mAx 29.06.20

Dimchik94
I have an unscheduled upgrade.... Burned equipment from the antenna to the TV (flooded phase).The computer and the telly was in a bundle, via HDMI was Hell!!! In short, what I mean... Now I have a GTX 980 Ti - all settings on maximum including HairWorks. Tangible joy more from the FPS than Hairworks. Yes, there is a difference when disconnected and exposed, but medium to high is not noticed.